Author's Note

Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing well.

The book which was actually unexpected from my side as I had never planned to write one on Vihaan and Anaya came to an end finally. To be honest, I decided to write about them when I came across a comment on Crushship expressing that Vihaan deserves his own book.

I remembered how I came up with the plot quickly and decided to give it a try making it an old school love story.

I won't hide the emotions I felt throughout the journey as an author of FSL. To be honest, I feel FSL didn't receive enough love and support because I came across so many messages. It doesn't have a Crushship vibe but FSL can't be Crushship because it is FSL , it is about Vihaan and Anaya. The story revolves around them, the story is supposed to be narrated according to the characters.

Everytime I sat to type a new chapter, I tried my best to atleast make this one better than the previous chapter because I am aware there are only a few who are actually enjoying reading this , commenting and as well as sending me the review.

As an author, all my works are equal. There is no partiality from my side but also I remembered many times planning to drop this book when someone used to text me - we are reading Crushship and TRC but we aren't interested in knowing the FSL story . everytime I read these words a thought used to cross my mind implying I failed as an author and they were several times I was on verge to delete the book, not even once but many times I stopped myself from deleting the book because everytime the reason were those readers who are reading it, who waits for each chapter patiently, the ones who made me believe that this book is underrated yet beautiful.

If I was able to complete this book,it is because of the love and support of those readers, who have no idea how they motivated me to complete the book and a special thanks to the admins of Vihaan and Anaya (M & R ) as their role-playing successfully created a beautiful chemistry among the readers on Instagram.

Thank you so much once again and I hope to see you all soon in the next story with new characters. Don't worry you can meet your Vihaan and Anaya in other books of the series as well.

Before I take a leave, do let me in the comment section what made you to read Forever Shall Last!

NO BONUS CHAPTER WILL BE
POSTED!!!

Take care and sending you all lots of love

Avina Singh aka Avinaphile