INTRODUCTION

I heartily welcome you all.
Thank-you for taking time to read
"Forever Shall Last"

This story revolves around two individuals who cross paths once again on the first day of their college after they get selected in DP Institute of Management, Indore.

They met each other on social media through her best friend who is his rakhi sister. All goes well until he steps back only to break her trust and their friendship. But who knew destiny had plans which no one could ever imagine in their wildest dreams.

Will she be able to forgive him for his mistake? How will they fall in love along with the pressure of college and studies ? And most importantly will she give him and his friendship one more chance?

All these questions will be answered in this book.

_________________

TROPES

•College Romcom

• Batchmates to Lovers

•Soft Romance

• Green flag leads

• Second chance (in friendship)

__________

Note : The playlist of FSL is available on spotify.  Details are mentioned under the part named “Playlist”

FOREVER SHALL LAST Copyright •2023 by Avinaphile

All rights are reserved. ©

Any form of plagiarism of a book will not be entertained. It is illegal to copy or publish the book or part of it on any website or in any format without due permission of the author. It is entirely based on the author's imagination and ideas.

Any resemblance to actual persons, places, events is entirely coincidence .

__________

NOTE TO READERS

• Positive criticism is always welcome.

• Any form of abusing any character/s, author or any readers will lead to removal and blocking of the user as well.

• Updates will be published every week . In case of any delay, the same will be informed on the message board and through instagram.

• Your suggestions, ideas and reviews are always welcome. You can feel free to express your opinions but without using any abuse word towards anyone .

_________

Follow for more updates on instagram @avinaphile

THANK-YOU FOR READING!!! 🌌✨🎢

Take care and See you soon!!

Avina 💌