7. THE DAY AT HIS PLACE

"Never realized that I love you until the day we grew apart"

AFTER FEW DAYS

VIHAAN's POV

"Mom, yeah! I am on my college campus." I said, as I received a call from my mom as soon as I entered my college entrance.

"Have you decided what you will wear to your fresher's party? " I heard her question while I managed to cross the edge of the ground safely as a cricket match was going on.

"I don't know. I am in no mood to attend. They asked us to attend with a dance partner "

"That's so good. You should ask someone. Go and approach . Who knows how it turns out?" Why is my mom so happy on hearing the word partner? I know what her words tried to indicate. What if my dance partner turns out to be my life partner?

"Mom, I don't want to fall in love. Please I have to concentrate on my career " I put forward my thoughts and realized I have already reached my class floor.

"But Vihaan"

"Okay mom. I have reached my classroom. Talk to you soon. Take care love you"

"Love you beta and have your food on time" I cut the call and noticed no one was present in my classroom.

I took out the sticky notes and pen to write and stick it under her desk.

What should I write today? Though she has not replied for the last 9 days, I won't stop writing.

"Smiles cost ₹0.0.

Make sure it stays on your face.

From,

What's there in the name"

I pasted it there and checked by sitting on Pankhuri's place whether she could see it. No, she won't. I exited the classroom along with my bag. I decided to return my book to the library which is on the ground floor as I have time for my lectures to begin.

I reached the first floor only to get bumped with someone.

"Sorry" I apologized while I noticed it's her. She wore a white kurti. Suddenly, I recalled the day she sent me the options to choose one. I chose this one which she is wearing today.

She checked herself and turned herself in the opposite direction.

"Sorry i have to go" She said , instead of going to the second floor, she stepped down back to the ground floor.

What is she trying to do? Maybe she forgot to bring something and went to get it back from her hostel room. Maybe this could be the reason.

By the way, does she like hostel food? I don't think so. Should I ask her? But she won't tell so soon.

I headed towards the library and returned my book. I decided to borrow one more book. I was busy finding it but suddenly I checked the time on the wall clock hanging on the wall. I was late as the lecture had already started five minutes earlier.

I ran to reach my classroom on time. What's the use of coming earlier when I was busy in library time passing without noticing the time?

I have a seminar to do today. I climbed as my classroom is on my second floor. Why on this earth everyone wants me to get late as few students weren't moving and didn't give me a way to walk. I tried managing to find a way and rushed with all my energy I had.

"Excuse me Ma'am " I said and I heard someone saying this along with me. I turned to see it was her. Wait, did she go to change her kurti? Why?

"Vihaan and Ananya, why are you late?" The professor questioned writing on the board.