5.THE SOLUTION

"Every feeling is a hiding place for the unspoken words"

ANAYA's POV

Our lectures got canceled and I decided to get some books from the library for our assignments.I know it's just Day 2 but they have overloaded us under the weight of assignments.

Pankhuri informed me she will meet me after a while as she got some urgent work given by one of our professors.

Walking on our college corridor , I didn't look around to see what's happening. I was busy thinking about my family, my life back in Hyderabad. I miss my home. I miss my comfort people.

I know it will take some time to adjust but I can't deny the fact that the feeling of emptiness is making me go back . I don't have anyone here with whom I can share all the things which are troubling me here without thinking twice.

I opened the door and someone asked as soon as possible I entered.

"Where's your ID? "

I looked at him, maybe he is the librarian. He was sitting and scanning the books to enter the details in the database.

"Actually, . " I started speaking but I heard a voice answering on my behalf.

"Freshers hai ham. "

It was Khushi, I recognized it from her tone of answering.

"Okay but don't take your bag inside of the library books section .Maintain silence" The librarian instructed while he was busy typing something on the computer.

We nodded and kept our bags on the table which was vacant.

I noticed a board on which had written the "Books Section" along with an arrow showing us the direction.

We went as per the sign and Khushi started speaking but slowly.

"Anaya, I am sorry I wasn't able to meet you in the canteen. Won't you ask how was my first day?"

"Tell me how was it? " I asked, while my eyes were searching for sections of MBA books.

I never knew I would be comfortable with her within two days. Still I decided I won't share much about myself with her. I will stay in my limits.

"Anaya, I found your section , look there. Human Resources Management"Khushi informed and her hand pointed at the section.

"Okay. Thank-you " I replied and she informed me that she will meet again where we left our bags.

I walked inside and there was no one except me surrounded by racks consisting of books.

I checked my phone to know the topics so it would be easy for me to search for the right book .

I glanced at the list and started looking for a book here and there.

I sat down on my knees to see if I could find it on the shelf below. I found one book within a fraction of a second and suddenly there was a power cut.

I raised and at the same time, tried to find the flashlight option from my mobile.

I turned to go back but collided only to fall on the ground ,closing my eyes .