12.THE MISINFORMED LOCATION

“I am bad at words, I hope you're
good at reading eyes”

Vihaan's POV

“Nervous? ” I questioned noticing her praying in our college temple. Her eyes were closed while both her palms joined. 

Maybe she didn't hear me so I decided to seek blessings as we have our competition today .

Mata Rani, winning and losing is a part of competition. Please don't let my Ana lose her confidence today. I won't be able to see her breaking down. No matter if we win or lose, please give her strength to present our plan confidently. 

My eyes slowly opened witnessing her already gazing at me with her russet eyes and my attention shifted from her eyes to her dazzling smile. 

"Shall we? ” She grabbed my hand and started walking. 

She turned to the direction of the venue where the event will take place. I followed her but her small soft hand was in contact with mine.

Her pony tail barely touched her shoulder .

“Vihaan, it doesn't matter we win or lose Atleast we will get to learn something new ”The spirit of sportsmanship can be heard clearly in her cheerful voice. 

“That's fine. Why did you hold my hand? ” She turned back only to realize our hands were locked. 

“Oh sorry ” She removed it but I didn't regret making her aware because no hint should be given to our classmates. I know we aren't dating but rumors spread like fire. 

We started revising and confirming what we are supposed to do as per the allotment we both have given to us. Basically she will start the presentation and I will be concluding it within the time limit. 

Her hands pulled the smart room door in order to open it.  It was filled with students. The student coordinator teams were in hustle and bustle, maybe with the commitment to begin the event on time. 

“There are so many participants” I felt a nervousness in her eyes when she informed me. 

“No problem. We will learn from them how they are going to do so we can use it in the future in order to overcome our mistakes” I cheered and my hand pointed at vacant seats so we could settle down. 

As soon as we sat next to each other she opened her phone in order to go through the key points we made. 

We have already sent our presentation pdf to the event team to be displayed during our turn. 

Our slot no. is six out of 26 teams. Quite difficult but Atleast I'm happy that we aren't the first nor the last one to present it. 

The event began whereas we both were watching other participants presenting the plan. 

“I am on pins and needles ” She grabbed my hand.  Her hands were cold. 

“Ana,  don't be nervous and it's okay you can do it” I motivated as well as calmed her down

"Yes, I can do it. We can do it” She nodded but noticed her breathing continuously. 

“Slot no. 6 please come on stage, "the anchor announced . 

“Let's go Ana,” I raised and looked at her asking her to join me. 

She nodded and walked past me while I followed her until we reached the stage. 

I cross checked the presentation on the laptop which was connected to the projector and she stood next to the screen. 

“All the best Anaya” I didn't speak but my eyes wished her as it's her who will begin to explain the plan till the fifth slide.