𝟙𝟞 || 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝

Jeongin was confused and lost

He just had his results from his history test and it was less average rather than high, he usually felt sad and low marks would encourage him to work harder next time.

But all he could think of is having his little tutor session with his senior.

Jeongin who used to be a nerd about his studies, neglects it by spending his time with Chan.

Jeongin:“Channie-hyung!!”

He exclaimed happily sliding the door of the club room to the side to enter, Chan chuckled finding him excited very adorable and you don't know how much that laughter affected Jeongin's little heart.

Chan:“hey baby doll, how was your day?”

He said with his arms crossed and once the younger said besides him, he fought the urge to pat his hair, there was a stray hair in the side of his face and Chan couldn't help it but pushed it behind his ear.

Jeongin blushed at the sudden action from his senior who realized what he did and felt bad upon touching the other without his constant and when he was about to apologize, the younger beat him to it and said the next sentence.

Jeongin:“I received my history test results this morning and it was below average and I... Don't feel sad about it”

The senior could see his expression change to a confused look It seems like Jeongin was questioning himself if he should be sad or not.

Chan put his hand on his shoulder rubbing a small area of his neck with a soft touch which was able to make Jeongin relax from thinking about the history test.

Chan:“I mean...it's good that you don't feel sad cause I can't handle seeing you cry again”

What he said made the younger get flustered and then hit his side shoulder and then exploded of embarrassment.

Jeongin:“hyung!! That was a different thing!!!”

He hides his face with his hands wanting to dig his head into the hole since he let his emotions out that day.

He never cried before and always held it but Jusung was becoming more hostile with him these days and he hated that he couldn't do anything about it.

Chan:“I know...Jisung is toxic to people who get closer to me but overall, he's a sweetheart”

Knowing very well the boy's behavior on behalf Jeongin but he chooses to defend him either way because he doesn't want to seem like a bad friend.

But the younger couldn't understand the meaning that he was a sweetheart when all Jeongin saw so far was the opposite.

Jusung would blame him for any reason why Chan isn't giving him any chance.

Jeongin:“how did you both end up like uhm—”

Chan:“friends with benefits? Jisung made the first move and I tried rejecting him so many times but he was so pretty that I couldn't stop myself and I didn't want to date him and he was okay with being friends with benefits but now...i regret not stopping him”

To say, Chan tried liking Jisung so many times whenever they have a body interaction but his stone heart doesn't seem to move anywhere he's around the younger so he decided to give up.

Jeongin:“you know...he is very determined to claim you, he loves you so much hyung”

He knows that's very well but he can't do anything about it, he was the one who feeds Jisung's delusions at the first time and now he had to deal with the consequences and he wishes that there is someone could come from nowhere and take Jisung away from him, like...romantically.

Chan:“I can't love him back, I'm not the one for him so he got to find someone else who can return his feelings because I can't do it”

The lead guitarist can't stay in his place anymore, Jisung needs to move on fast and find himself a partner or find himself a partner so the other can't bother him again.

Jeongin:“why is it hard? is it because he is your friend?”

Well that's too but as it was mentioned in the previous reasons, Chan can't love Jisung simply because he wasn't his type and just recently.

He found a person who almost matched his type in a partner.

Chan:“I was like that at first but now my reason changed...how about you? do you have any person you have an eye on?”

The question made Jeongin back up a little trying to think of someone he has been thinking of him lately and to his luck, that person was standing just in front of him.

Jeongin:“I do”

With a soft dimple smile he said, Chan finds himself getting uncomfortable around his chest knowing someone catches his freshman's attention.

Chan:“they must be lucky”