𝟘𝟟 || 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬

He was sitting on his desk in the president's office, Minho couldn't but be more tired filling those unfinished paperworks.

He works hard for this school and keeps his marks checks because he never went down an A before.

Minho isn't against being the school president because it gives him more potential to study abroad which was one of his goals.

Minho:“kim Seungmin!!”

He called, the name owner came running upon hearing his name, the boy's uniform was tidy with glasses and his hair going down to his eyes.

The said boy was a freshman, he joined the president by the election of him being the top in the first semester with the highest marks.

Seungmin:“yes sunbae! You called!!”

Seungmin joined the president's office because of one thing and that is claiming this throne.

He wants to be like Minho one day so that's why he's doing his best this past 2 weeks so he could gain the older's acceptance.

Minho:“I need to go check the soccer team and write down the new member's names for the school's information”

He said, bringing everything together and putting his pens in their rightful place as he stood up and closed the buttons of his blazer where he opened a drawer and brought out his school journal and gave it to seungmin to hold it.

Both left the office, as they walked down in the early morning towards the soccer field where everyone was doing their morning routine.

Minho walked into the space, standing away from the sitting bunch, crossing his arms as he kept looking at his back from behind.

Minho:“MR.CHRIS!!!”

he shouted for the back who was facing him to turn around to him, Chris actually smiled upon seeing the school president and dropped everything and ran towards him.

Chan:“hello kitten, did you come here because yo—”

Before he could complete his sentence, Minho had stepped onto his feet causing Chan to yell from pain, holding his legs while jumping every now and then.

Minho:“I'm NOT your kitten anymore!!! I'm here for the new member names and signs”

He said turning to Seungmin to receive the journal but the freshman's attention was on a whole different thing, Minho followed where the youngest was looking at and that person was...

Chan:“that's Hyunjin, he's a new transfer and a talented player...do you perhaps know him Mr.Seungmin?”

He asked which caught Seungmin's attention and looked at Chan with wide eyes as he realized what he asked for the freshman to shake his head.

Seungmin:“n-no...he just looks like someone I used to know...”

He gives the journal to Minho just to leave first not wanting to face Hyunjin, because both know very well about each other.

While the soccer player watched from afar, recognizing the freshman as he kicked the ball to his teammate and dash after Seungmin.

On his way to the president's room, Seungmin couldn't help but think about the person he just saw, he bit his lips as he walked upstairs.

someone suddenly came from behind him and slammed him against the wall on the stairs away from the student's watch.

Seungmin gulped as he knows very well who that is.

He titled his head up as he opened his eyes which got shot close when he got pushed against the wall, his eyes recognized this person at the first glance and for a reaction; his heart started beating so fast.

Hyunjin:“you're avoiding me now, huh?”

He said, leaning closer to Seungmin who shook his head in an instant and tried to run away but his hands were grabbed by the soccer player stopping him from going.

Seungmin:“let go of me!! You left me when I needed you the most!! Everyone was making fun of me when you left!! Saying I'm your dog that has lost his owner and I and i-”

Seungmin couldn't complete his rumblings since Hyunjin bit into his lower lip, both eyes looking at each other and soon enough, they close them and start kissing while moving their lips in sync.

It was an "I miss you" kiss, very slow and soft, the feeling against each other's lips was enough for both to melt in the addicting activity that they had done a long time ago.

Hyunjin:“you were once mine, and you'll always be mine Seungmin, and you have to get that I didn't leave you but i moved away, and you don't know how much I missed you in those two years”

He said after breaking the kiss for Seungmin to look up at him with desperate eyes, he gritted his teeth surrendering to Hyunjin with pulling him into a hug, wrapping his arms around his neck.

Hyunjin and Seungmin used to go to the same middle school and both dated secretly, but two years ago Hyunjin had to move out to another city leaving Seungmin behind.

The way both were so close, students used to think that Seungmin was Hyunjin's server since the oldest was the schools popular.

Hyunjin always sends him letters every month and text messages everyday but Seungmin avoids not reading those because he blames him for living a miserable life in middle school.

But knowing that wasn't Hyunjin's intention to leave him and he really did move away because of his parents, which made Seungmin regret that he puts the blame on Hyunjin by pushing him away.

Seungmin:“don't leave me again...”

But now...he wants him more than anyone else.

He can't handle his life without his boyfriend, Hyunjin was the one Seungmin could trust himself and his potentials.

Hyunjin made Seungmin love himself.

Hyunjin:“I promise you baby, I'll never leave you but be by your side this time”

He hugged back, happy that he finally got to hold his boyfriend again.

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ‼️

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤.