𝟙𝟙 || 𝐌𝐲 𝐄𝐱

3Racha band were doing their rehearsals for their upcoming live show in winter, they mistaken some hooks in the song and one of the guitarists got out of beat

Jeongin stayed there watching all three doing the same performance again and again and he can't get tired of Jisung's vocals, Chan's guitar breaks, and Changbin's smooth drumming.

He kept his smile the moment he sat down and kept cheering for the band.

When Chan was about to tell the rest of the band to repeat the song, they all heard a knock on the door and all could see two males at the club doorstep.

Chan smiled upon seeing their guest which caused him to drop his guitar and walked towards him.

Chan:"kitten!! You're here to see me?"

Before he could get closer, Minho poked his forehead with his fingers causing Chan to step backwards while scratching his forehead.

Minho:"I'm not your kitten and I'm not here for you...i received news about you having a new member and came to get his name and signature to write it down on the school files"

He explained crossing his arms, for Jeongin to come from behind Chan and hide behind him. Minho noticed him and looked at him not recognizing this new face which made him come to the conclusion that he was the new member.

The boy who was accompanying Minho, walks towards Jeongin and gives him some files to sign on top of the tables.

While the two freshmen were dealing with those papers for the new member, Jisung took this chance to walk towards Minho to ask him.

Jisung:"what is your relationship with Chan-hyung?"

Minho looked at him with wide eyes then at changbin who was looking confused him either then he turned his gaze back to Chan.

Minho:"you seriously didn't tell them about us?"

Chan let out a dry chuckle scratching the back of his neck, he then turned around to face Jisung and Changbin ready to introduce Minho to them.

Chan:"Guys meet Minho...My ex-boyfriend"

The club room suddenly went silent for Jeongin and Seungmin joined them after finishing the paperworks.

Changbin:"YOUR WHAT?!"

He was the first one to react to the news while Jisung couldn't believe that his playboy crush had dated someone before.

He gets jealous of what Chan saw on Minho to date him.

Jisung:"since...since when?"

He couldn't let out his usual critical behavior since Minho was a stranger to him and besides he's the School President and he can't judge him because The older don't seem like he has any interest in Chan.

Minho:"we broke up two years ago after dating for 6 months"

He explained, he's using a careless tone which made Jisung wonder if Minho was serious about Chan and loved him into those months.

The way he brought up that period, the lead guitarist smiled as he remembered every minute with Minho.

Chan:"the happiest 6 months I ever live in my life"

He said with heart eyes looking right at Minho's eyes that were looking back at him but they were cold and empty.

Jeongin saw how Chan was looking at Minho which provokes something to bother inside him, he couldn't handle the sight of His senior's attention being fully pulled by Minho, aka his ex-boyfriend.

Jeongin:"why would you break up if he makes you happy?"

He built the courage and asked him, wondering what ruined such a wonderful bond between the two.

Minho:"our relationship was based on s#x"

He said it, with a careless tone while crossing his arms and here when he gained a reaction from his ex.

Chan:"HEY!! NOT TRUE!! I generously fell in love with you"

He defended himself, knowing his loves towards the other very well and he could tell that being with Minho was different from any one he dated before.

Minho:"well...your love wasn't enough"

It irritated him that Chan didn't see the holes he left while they used to be together, he shamelessly chose a live show over spending a whole night with him.

But that's not it, there's so many times that Chan had chosen something else over Minho and he couldn't stay in one sided relationship so he ended it.

Jisung:"so you were the one who ended it?"

He asked just when Minho pictured the day he broke up with his ex.

Minho:"yes! because this idiot didn't know the right meaning of having a partner and I didn't want to waste my precious time with him"

He took a turn and left the club room, for Seungmin to stay with them and watch his president leave.

Then Changbin turned to look at Seungmin, eye checking him from head to toe confused on why the freshman was still here.

Changbin:"aren't you supposed to leave with him?"

He asked pointing at the door the same space where Minho's figure was standing which made Seungmin realize why he stayed behind.

Seungmin:"ohh uhm...I'm here for the cables"

All of them look at him with confusion.

Chan:"cables?"

Seungmin knows that no one can recognize what he's talking about unless he describes it.

Seungmin:"the one you used in the entrance ceremony for loud sounds, my job is to take them back to their right place"

Jeongin knew what he was talking about so he rushed towards one of the closest in the club room and brought out cables that were perfectly rolled up, he then walked back towards Seungmin and offered him the cable.

Jeongin:"are those which you are looking for?"

Jisung:"when did that come from?"

Seungmin smiled upon seeing the same Cables that were missing so he reached his hand to receive it.

Seungmin:"ohh yes!! Thank you Jeongin... I'll be taking my leave now *bow his head* Have a good day ahead"

He thanked him before leaving the club room.

They all were silent finding nothing to say until Changbin broke that.

Changbin:"okay...WHAT WAS THAT?!!!"

Jisung:"he's right...why didn't you tell us about you and the school president?"

Both circulated their leader who raised his hands on the level of his neck and then shrugged his shoulders with saying "you guys never asked"

While jeongin stood behind him, only one thought went around his mind upon hearing that Chan used to date Minho.

Jeongin(💭):«I'm not nearly as handsome as the school President...»

The freshman was starting to see the older as more than friends.

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕄𝕀ℕℂℍ𝔸ℕ 𝕊𝕌ℙℝ𝔼𝕄𝔸ℂ𝕐 🛐