𝟘𝟞 || 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲

After school

After school.

Jeongin had returned home with those events on his head.

Spending time with his senior was really something he wanted to do for a long time.

He wanted to hear his voice more, witness his smiles more, be able to get called “little one” more, and get ruffled in the hair by him more.

It wasn't too soon when he got to call the older his friend, and they weren't that much of close friends which scared him that he would mess it up.

And he already has a secret nobody knows about.

Jeongin:“hello mom, I'm heading to my room...call me when dinner is ready”

He said for his mother to say "okay" loud enough for Jeongin to hear her from upstairs, he went towards his room and closed the door behind as he locked it not wanting his older sister to come at him while doing he second favorite activity.

Which is dress coding.

It has been a year since he got into dress coding and let me say that Jeongin was obsessed with wearing skirts and showing his upper thighs.

He's a whole collection of different colored patterns of skirts in his closer drawer, he sometimes steals his sister's too.

He crouched down looking at the rainbow colors of the drawers that contain his collection, his hands passed around the fabric trying to choose a better skirt for a better view for a better picture he could upload in his Instagram.

Yepp! You read that right.

Jeongin has a secret account where he uploads pictures of his thighs and he gets so many likes and saves, knowing very much that the internet is a dangerous place full of creeps and horny people but luckily he doesn't show his face and he's planning on deleting this account after he graduates.

He doesn't want anyone to find out about this.

Jeongin chose a red skirt with little bows on the sides, he stripped his uniform best and white shirt just to wear a black crop top t-shirt which contained the fonts “hotter than your ex, better than your next”

He also had a belly red gemstones necklace that he wrapped around his bare waist, Jeongin wasn't in the mood to wear sockings so he took pictures on a messy bed focusing only around the end of his black top down towards the view of his upper thighs.

After taking so many pics, Jeongin was finally satisfied with one, he smiled as he uploaded it the minute he deleted all the rest.

He then took full pictures of him wearing this outfit, loving how he's looking.

“JEONGIN!!! COME DOWNSTAIRS AND HAVE YOUR DINNER”

His mom brought him from his fantasy,he quickly changed into a basic pyjamas as he hid the skirt on the drawer locking it with a key, he put the belly necklace along with his accessories and fixed himself to go downstairs holding the perfect facade for no one to ever notice about his secret hobby.

He had his dinner with his family, his dad asked about his day in school and Jeongin wore a smile on just to tell them that he finally managed to get his club president to help him learn the guitar after school which his mom got happy that her son is finally doing what he has always been dreaming to do.

“hey little bro, have you seen my red gemstone necklace...i can't find it anywhere”

His sister asked him just after they were done with dinner and both were heading towards each other's bedroom.

Jeongin froze as he shook his head a no for his sister to shrug it off knowing that Jeongin has no reason why he would take her red gemstone necklace.

“if you find it...please return it to me, it was my bestfriend's first gift”

Jeongin gulped, he didn't know that such an item was dear to his sister, so he nodded his head before saying “sure noona, I'll give it to you when I find it”

The older sister ruffled her brother's hair leaving the sentence “thanks jeongin” before leaving for her bedroom.

Jeongin felt guilty that he took her necklace so he went to his bedroom with a sad expression on his face where his sight caught the view of his phone and by turning it on, so many notifications were shown on his lock screen.

It was from the recent post he did.

He clicked on one of the users that were showing on his notification and read the following comment ❝they look so fluffy that I want to bite on them❞

Jeongin blushed upon reading this comment, he always got more dirty sexual comments but this one was different.

He scrolled down on the comments that were saying that his skirt is cute and the necklace around his belly suits the outfit.

There were some positive reviews among so many horny ones.

He saw another comments by the same user from earlier ❝is that waist is smaller enough to fit in my hands?❞

This user was straightforward flirting with him online which made Jeongin get curious about him and read his username clearly.

@yourfavoritedaddychan

Jeongin:“what's up with that weird long username? and why do I feel like I heard that name before”

He said trying to remember where he did hear this name but his memory betrayed him so he shrugged it off and started scrolling reels on his Instagram.

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕃 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕀 𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘.