𝟘𝟝 || 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐞?

Stepping into the club room

Jeongin never thought he would finally be a part of things he likes.

He's excited for this year, he's going to sing and play the guitar, write lyrics if he could and perform if he had the chance.

He took a seat in one of the chairs since no one was here yet, because Jeongin came early just to have the chance to hold a guitar in his hands as it was something in his bucket list.

He held an acoustic guitar for his right hand to hold the neck while his other hand traveled across the strings making ugly sounds since he never played with it before.

Just then, the club president had entered the room escaping school and was planning to skip the whole thing while sleeping here the whole morning and when Chan entered the room he was surprised to find the new member touching one of the instruments.

Chan:“little one, what are you doing here? aren't you supposed to be at class right now?”

Jeongin looked unserious about school since he's determined in learning about music more than education.

Jeongin:“not in the mood to study right now, I came here to try playing the guitar as it has been my dream to play with one”

Chan listens to the youngest explaining to him about his situation, he brought a chair and sat beside Jeongin where he took the guitar from him and turned the tuners to a different position so he was able to play the upcoming song.

His right hand grabbed the neck positioning his fingers on the sound point trying to make the wanting sounds by playing a quick tune with his other hand against the strings and once Chan was satisfied was the results, he started playing a beautiful tune which Jeongin found it a blessing to his ears unlike the ugly sounds he let out himself.

Jeongin:“you're so talented at playing the guitar, sunbae...i will do anything to learn how to play the guitar from you”

That brought Chan's attention as he stopped playing and looked at Jeongin with wide eyes, he titled his head not sure if heard that right.

Chan:“you want me to teach you how to play a guitar?”

He asked for Jeongin who nodded immediately, he then brought both of his hands and clapped them together.

Jeongin:“can you? I really wanna know how to play the guitar before graduating high school, that is why I joined the music club since instruments are so expensive”

He said really hoping for the older to accept his request and let teach him.

Chan hummed as he scratched his chin thinking of a better way to teach the freshman despite his bustling schedule.

Chan:“how about you come to my house every day after school”

Jeongin shot him with wide eyes as his cheeks turned a bit rosy from the sudden request of his sunbae, he scratched his ear as he was looking for something to say.

Jeongin:“why can't we do it here at lunch break? or after school periods?”

He asked finding it uncomfortable with going to the senior's house just to learn the guitar, they aren't that close friends to be going to each other's house.

Chan was being too open minded for him.

Chan:“I'm in a band remember...me and the boys have to use those hours to work on our own music and for rehearsals...and we get to do a lot of live shows because we're quite popular from our Instagram site”

Jeongin nodded his head understanding his point of view which made him wonder about one thing...

Jeongin:“you guys didn't get picked by any agencies yet?”

He couldn't believe that these boys weren't noticed by any agencies, they were so talented, they all got the looks, the three of them can sing, and all of them are in the right ages to be trainees.

So what was stopping them?

Chan:“we did get noticed but no agency accepted us all together, they either picked me or Jisung or Changbin and we didn't want that as we promised to stay together”

Jeongin actually smiled upon hearing his sunbae talk about him and his bandmate-friends are inseparable.

Chan's heart starts doing funny things inside his chest once his eyes land on that smile of the freshman, he didn't know but something is very special about this kid.

Chan:“how about you? Do you want to be a soloist? Or in a band?”

Jeongin was taken off guard by his question since he never expected him to mention his passion for music.

The freshman chuckled as he put his hands on his uniform's front pockets as he got excited about talking about this stuff.

Jeongin:“I don't care at this point, I want to sing and dance on stage...I'm working on my dancing by attending dancing classes and getting ready to join an agency I've always wanted to join”

Chan smiled upon seeing the freshman so excited talking about his dream which made him unintentionally ruffle his head which confused the younger who looked at him with rosy cheeks while touching his hair.

The lead guitarist then realized what he did and blushed from his unattempted action since he never ruffled anyone's hair before except for his dog, so he brought his hands away from Jeongin.

Chan:“sorry, could not hold the urge to do that since you were so cute talking about your dream”

He said trying to address his actions for Jeongin to blush even more, his gaze isn't focusing on his senior and looking through something else.

Jeongin:“you think I'm...cute?”

He asked with a soft why tone, rosy cheeks and playing with fingers in tiny which caused Chan to get showered more by Jeongin's cuteness.

Chan:“you already are and it's driving me crazy”

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕁𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖? 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 🙋‍♀️