𝟘𝟚 || 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐫

Felix(whisper) :“psst, hey”

Jeongin turned to his left side just to found his classmates he's been spending his time with for the past 4 days.

Felix was Jeongin first friend at high school.

Jeongin smiled looking at his friend who also smiled and nodded his head.

Jeongin(whisper):“Felix, hey...what's up?”

Felix took a look at the teacher before turning to Jeongin again as he brought his notebook to the side of his mouth.

Felix(whisper):“I'm planning to sign up for the soccer team, wanna come with me?”

Being a freshman who loves soccer I wanted to complete his beloved hobby in high school as well.

Jeongin already knew about Felix's love for soccer so he nodded at his request but then pointed out

Jeongin(whisper):“sure but I wanna sign up for the music club”

Felix never heard about this from jeongin but he didn't say anything as he chuckled while nodding wondering if that 3racha performances had affected Jeongin.

Felix(whisper):“the music club audition is after the soccer inscription...since the leader of the 3racha band is also a part of the soccer team”

What he confessed made Jeongin widen his eyes, he had seen Chris sitting in the school canteen with the rest of the band and some girls.

He had such an adorable dimple smile.

Jeongin(whisper):“woah!!! I didn't know”

He wondered if Chris is popular which he is, since he hears his name almost everywhere in school.

“GENTLEMEN AT THE BACK!!! please be quiet, we're in the middle of class”

The teacher shouted at the two students who fixed their position at their desk looking straight and once the teacher turned his back to them to write someone on the board, Felix took that chance to turn to Jeongin and whisper “let's talk later at lunch”

After classes, Jeongin had accompanied Felix to the school soccer field where the inscription is on cue with testing new students in different tests, for example dodging tests that focus on how many times the soccer player can dodge to pass the ball to another player.

Jeongin stood far away from where the rest is being held looking at Felix doing them pretty fast because it was his favorite hobby.

Chris:“hello little one, are you looking for someone?”

Jeongin flinched at the sudden voice coming behind him to turn around quickly and throw a punch as a reflex for the other one to grab it.

Chris:“woah!! Easy there bro, I mean no harm”

He said with a chuckle lowering Jeongin's fist who blushed out of embarrassment and bowed 90 degrees upon doing such behavior towards his senior.

Jeongin:“I apologize, Chris-sunbei”

He shut his eyes feeling his heartbeat increase knowing he was standing in front of the one guy he wanted to teach him how to play the guitar.

As for the senior, he found Jeongin cute not getting curious on how he knows his name since Chris knows that he's popular around school.

Chris:“that's fine little one, you didn't answer my question...are you waiting for a friend?”

Jeongin raised his head and nodded at his senior then turned around to point at Felix.

Jeongin:“my friend is joining the football club while I'm waiting for him so he could accompany me to the mu-music club”

He let out nervously knowing he was talking to the host of the music audition of the club since he was the leader of the band.

Chris:“then, you wait here and we can all go to the club room, what's your name if I ask?”

He asked not knowing why he found this freshman interesting and has this urge to know more about this cutie since Jeongin said he's interested in music.

Chris wonders what Jeongin is going to perform to pass the audition because he was looking forward to Jeongin being in the same club with him.

Jeongin:“Yan—”

Felix:“JEONGIN!!! I PASSED!!!”

He was cut by his friend jumping on his embrace hugging very happy that he got to be in the soccer team.

Jeongin chuckled where he hugged his friend back and did not forget to say “congratulations” which made Felix smile and feel happy even more.

He then noticed Chris where he bowed at him as well for Jeongin to tell him that he was going to lead us to the club room and there Felix turned to Chris to ask him.

Felix:“it's okay if I tag along”

He was nervous about Chris turning to be a strict or cold guy just like the rumors he heard about him but the older just chuckled removing Felix's idea on him.

Chris:“sure, there's not so many students that are participating anyway”

He said start walking away from the soccer field up towards the club room where the two freshmen followed him inside.

Jeongin:“why?”

He asked why there weren't so many people who were interested in music like him.

Chris:“this high school is more for smart people and those who think about strict careers unlike us dreamers have the ability to live the freedom we want”

He explained, that made both boys drift away with Chris's voice.

Jeongin's eyes shined as he blushed a little Upon hearing his senior's soft voice up close.

Felix:“that's really beautiful, I wish I could be a dreamer”

They stopped at the club door where Chris held the doorknob and turned around to face Felix with a grin just to say “you can if you want, it's not that hard”

Felix shook his head with a smile, he already had plans for his future and he's happy with what he's going to be and what he chose for himself.

But the other freshman was just like Chris who dreamed of being a singer the moment he discovered his gifted vocal cords.

Jeongin:“I do dream of becoming a singer”

Chris looked at him with a smirk sensing the honesty in this boy's tone as he ruffled his hair and chuckled after.

Chris:“I'm sure that will happen very soon, little one”

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕁𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕗##𝕜𝕓𝕠𝕪