𝟙𝟜 || 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Minho was fixed on his desk doing some unfinished paper works which related to fixing some stuff around the school and he was writing a letter for the administration to handle the situation

He took a minute to check the mountain of paper work he has to do and then looked up at the clock finding the time was "10:45" which means that there was still time until the lunch break to end.

He took his glasses off and put it down just to sit up and start walking towards the exit door, and once he stepped out he did a long 5 minute walk just to arrive at one of the vending machines.

Minho:"what are you doing?"

He turned around to meet another student who panicked and went behind a hallway wall before Minho could see him.

The president sighs-he was very tired to deal with anyone right now.

Minho:"you know very well that I saw you... come out, 3Racha's vocalist"

The last sentence he said made the student start revealing himself just to start walking towards him and stand 2 feet away from Minho.

Jisung doesn't know how to start a conversation with Minho since both never talked before but he had the courage to step forward to ask him.

Jisung:"what did you do for Chan to like you?"

He asked with big adorable curious eyes which made Minho flinch at the sudden closeness he got from Jisung but he shrugged that off by coughing his embarrassment away trying to calm himself down just to turn again to the vending machine to buy himself snacks and drinks.

Minho:"I didn't do anything...he was the one who was after me"

He said, not believing he was telling Jisung about his past with Chan- The guy looked desperate for the lead guitarist's attention and all Minho does is worry about this boy.

Those adorable shining full of love eyes don't deserve to end up getting broken.

Jisung:"did you love him back? and what type do Chan like?"

He asked looking like his life depends on it and His life without Chan would only be a disaster.

Minho doesn't look at Chan in a good way since his ex failed to do the little important things he was supposed to do when they were together and based on what Minho sees in Jisung right now...

The Vocalist is far away from Chan's idle type.

Minho:"Look Han...Chan isn't for you, you deserve a much better person... you're only wasting yourself in loving him"

His words made Jisung get upset, he came to Minho seeking help on how to win Chan's heart but all the president did was crash his hopes.

Jisung:"you don't understand!! I love him and nothing is going to change that"

He said gritting his teeth, Jisung started disliking Minho just because he was keeping him away from the idea of being in a relationship with Chan.

Minho signs at how stubborn Jisung is at this matter which lets him get furious upon seeing his old self in Jisung.

Minho:"I DO UNDERSTAND!! And I'm saying this because I'm worried you'll end up LIKE ME!! You don't deserve to be treated like how I was treated with neglects and ignorance...you deserve better than him, Han Jisung"

The way he shouted at him made the Junior look at him with teary eyes since Minho looked generous at what he was trying to warm him.

Jisung lowered down his head with possibilities of not having this wanted love which caused him to cry-even if he acted all tough and sassy but in reality, he's weak and needs someone to hold him.

Minho saw how Jisung started crying at what he said which only made him feel guilty that he lashed out on him, he slid his hand inside his pockets to grab his midnight blue colored napkin just to give it to Jisung whose eyes got wide upon looking at the piece of fabric.

Jisung:"thank you, Mr.School President...i appreciate you worrying about me since you know Chan better than me but...i can't give up on him yet"

He refused to take the napkin from Minho who listened to what Jisung said with sad tone and teary eyes-the whole sight made Minho move from his place, walking towards Jisung to wipe his eyes with the napkin but the main vocalist didn't react to the touch and remained still.

Minho:"just be careful...here, you can have this as well"

He said giving the orange flavored soda can to Jisung who received it and smiled a little on how considerable and kind Minho was to him despite them now knowing anything about the other.

Jisung:"can I just know how Chan's reaction was when you both broke up?"

Minho chuckled at Jisung's question, he really wants to tell him how Chan was begging him on his knees to get back to him and it was funny to recall that memory.

Minho:"he was a simp for me and the news was so much for him... I moved on pretty quickly while he stayed for more months to move on him as well"

Jisung looked at how happy Minho looked at mentioning his ex being nothing but a history, which made him smile upon thinking that Minho's relationship with Chan doesn't bother him anymore.

Jisung:"I hope you find someone soon, Mr.School President"

With that being said, Jisung found himself turning the opposite direction to walk away from Minho who kept looking at him for the longest time until Jisung's sellout disappeared completely.

Minho:"i hope you find someone suitable for you too, Han Jisung"

𝔸/ℕ: 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕪.

𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕁𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟, 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕞.