𝟘𝟡 || 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

Chan:"I'm home and I brought company"

He called for his mom to come running towards the doorstep and welcome her son with open arms.

Ms.Bang:"my lovely son...how was school today?"

She said hugging him.

Chan chuckled as he hugged his mom back humming to her and telling her that his day went boring as always and all he wants is to graduate fast so he can go to college and study music.

His mom then turned to jeongin confused on who he is where the freshman bowed his head and introduced himself.

Jeongin:"nice to meet you ma'am, I'm yang jeongin...sunbae's friend"

The mother smiled at the little boy bringing him to her embrace and hugging him too.

Ms.Bang:"you're so cute...can I adopt you as my fourth child"

Jeongin blushed learning that Chan has siblings, he smiled as he wondered what they looked like.

Chan came from behind and separated his mom from Jeongin embarrassed of how his mom has the guts to say that.

Chan:"mom stop! You're making him uncomfortable...me and jeongin would be upstairs"

He said as he grabbed Jeongin's hands and started dragging him towards his room.

"hey big bro, have you seen m-"

There was another teenage girl where Jeongin thought it was Chan's sister but both went past her ignoring her when she yelled "YAAA" from behind making Chan get more embarrassed that Jeongin had to witness all of that.

Once they succeeded in reaching Chan's room, Jeongin took a seat on the bed where the other sat besides trying to think of ways to apologize for his family.

Jeongin:"your family seems nice"

What the younger comment, put Chan in an awkward situation but soon he shrugged it off by ruffling Jeongin's hair-finding it so addicting to pat the other.

Chan(smiling):"thanks, but i want today to be just you and me...excluding my family"

He said looking straight at Jeongin's eyes who blushed since he was taken by how adorable the older's smile can get.

Chan soon stood up going to choose one of his guitars and coming back to put the guitar on Jeongin's lap, the freshman didn't know how to hold it probably where the other helped him with that.

Chan:"why are you scared? *chuckle* I can't help it with so much cuteness that is coming from you"

Jeongin lowers his head stills finding it hard to start communicating with the older just yet, he bites into his lower lips the moment Chan mentions about his cuteness.

Jeongin:"how can I make it let out a beautiful tune?"

The younger asked for Chan to smirk, he reached his hand to put it on top of Jeongin's hands that were holding the guitar's neck and held Jeongin's hand that was fixed on the strings.

Chan made Jeongin fingers point at specific frets then he waved their both joined hands against the strings to make a beautiful sound coming out from the instrument that Jeongin was talking about.

Chan:"just be gentle with the guitar, give it all it wants and it would return the favor with melodic sounds"

Jeongin blushed at the soft voice against his ear since the elder had whispered that so close in his ear.

Jeongin tried to do what Chan had meant and started going with random frets positions and hitting the strings harshly but he always failed miserably which caused the senior to chuckle again.

The freshman took that by heart and thought Chan was making fun of him.

Jeongin(teary eye):"stop laughing at me! I'm trying my best!!"

His sudden outburst made Chan stop chuckling and look at Jeongin with a shocked expression not getting why the freshman got moody all of a sudden...but that didn't stop him from getting more worried about the younger's situation.

Chan:"easy there little one, I was enjoying the cute show of you trying to play the guitar and there's no need to be sad because no one can ace anything the same night they start it"

Jeongin wiped his baby tears as he kept listening to Chan's comforting words.

He felt guilty that he accused the senior for something he didn't do...the boy had his own problems after he went through a hard time in middle school which caused him to be a little sensitive towards any triggering behavior such as bullying.

Jeongin:"sorry hyung, I snapped at you"

He lowered his head feeling ashamed of his behavior towards his elder but soon enough he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He looked up at Chan again just to find him smiling his dimples along with hearts on his eyes-jeongin wonder how the older can be this beautiful.

Chan:"don't say sorry petal, I understand your situation...i kept laughing like a joker and you took it as a wrong idea...if there's someone who should be sorry then it's me, I'm sorry jeongin"

The freshman couldn't control his fast heartbeat, Chan's caring tone and soft touch along with his concerns made Jeongin feel new weird things inside him.

He found this side of the senior very charming and beautiful, Chan feels like that warm weather of the spring where every living thing feels comfortable in.

He represents spring.

Both kept staring at each other not breaking the eye contact since they found themselves drowned in each other's eyes.

Jeongin:"are we going to continue?"

He asked ruining the intense moment they were having for Chan to ignore him and moved closer instead not breaking eye contact.

Both faces were so close, when Jeongin felt a little embarrassed and tried to change his gaze into something else but he failed when Chan brought his chin up with his thumb and made him look at him.

Chan:"don't look away little one, focus on me"

Jeongin nodded at whatever the older said who started leaning toward him planning to make a move on the freshman and kissed him but-

Ms.Bang:"CHAN!! SON PLEASE COME HERE, MOMMY NEEDS YOU"

The voice of his mom made him stop getting closer and losing the chance to kiss the younger.

Chan then sat up telling Jeongin to wait for him here and he will be right back.

After he left, the freshman couldn't stop blushing over what the actual heck just happened.

Because Chan was about to kiss him.

Jeongin:"why did I want him to get closer at that moment...i must have gone crazy"

He used his hand as a fan cooling himself down before his innocent brain could be affected by that one lustful kiss with the most handsome band lead guitarist senior of his entire school.

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕀 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝⁉️

𝔻𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗