𝟐𝟖. ( the one where it's a date. )

april, 1998

april, 1998

"Are we almost done?" Kim Nari tiredly whined, a long huff falling past her parted lips as she stood before Lee Heeseung.

The couple had been shopping for over two hours and so far, it had consisted of nothing but Heeseung handing Nari a handful of clothes to try on, whilst he'd sit on the cushioned seat opposite the changing room, waiting for her to appear in something he liked.

"Not yet." The boy shook his head, slowly gliding his eyes up and down her, taking in the silk, red dress that clung to her figure, and also sat on top of her long sleeved cardigan. "Hey, I like this dress — what do you think?"

"For me? Yes," she nodded her head, turning her body so that she could look at herself in the long mirror that was hung up on the wall. "For your Mum? I'd say it's a little scandalous." Nari shrugged, causing a breathy chuckle to escape the boys lips as a mischievous smirk tugged at the corner of his lips.

"Do you like it?" Heeseung questioned, now standing from the chair so that he could stand behind her; looking at her through the mirror.

Nari felt at a loss for words as her eyes connected with his, and she felt her cheeks tint pink as her bottom lip found its way between her teeth. Her stomach churned and her heart fluttered against her chest, whilst she gulped, thickly.

"Hm?" She hummed out, and suddenly, just when she thought her flustered state couldn't get any worse, the boy slowly raised his hand to gently move her dark hair away from her neck, leaving it exposed as he inched closer to her skin; his warm breath fanning over it ever so slightly, making goosebumps line her skin.

"I said, 'Do you like it?'" The Lee boy repeated, eyeing her in the mirror as his other hand came up to hold onto her waist.

When he said it again, Nari's breathing hitched and she darted her attention down to the hand he had laid on her. She felt utterly nervous and could feel droplets of sweat beginning to pour down her back.

She loved the dress. She loved the way it hugged her body in all the right places, and highlighted her features — however, it was expensive and Kim Nari definitely didn't have the money for it, and she wasn't expecting Heeseung buying it for her.

"Oh, yeah, I like it." Nari nodded her head, sending him a nerve filled smile as she stepped away from his touch, turning around to face him and take in his smirk and dark eyes. "I'll go... get changed into the other outfit." She quietly informed, before she hurriedly brushed past him and pushed the curtain open.

She could feel her heart speedily pounding against her ribcage, and her hands become clammy as her face heated with embarrassment.