𝟎𝟒. ( the one with the note. )

february, 1998

february, 1998

Kim Nari was a hopeless romantic.

She loved Romance novels and movies, and was a sucker for the Romcom comics at her local library and she could only wish to have a relationship like the ones in the books: meet, fall deeply in love, get married and have a happily-ever-after.

That was all she ever wanted out of her life, which is why today was one of her favorites.

February 14th: the day of love.

She adored watching couples express their love to one another, gifting each other special items that meant the world to them, taking their significant other on a date, where they do the things they enjoy most. The actions made her heart swell and she could only hope that that would one day be her...

And with the mission she was about to complete, her hopes may come true sooner or later if it went successful.

The last time Kim Nari had been as nervous as she was right now was on her first day at Insul high.

She could feel her heart pounding, violently against her chest and her blood run cold whilst her hands trembled as she fiddled with the note that was between her fingertips.

Her breathing was uneven and her chest felt tight and her throat felt as if it had closed up.

All she was doing was putting a note into a boys bag, so why was she so nervous?

She'd decided to give the confession note at a time when the boys were practicing, not wanting to risk walking into the boys locker room and seeing one of her classmates changing — just the thought of that situation made her stomach hurt and her cheeks heat red with embarrassment.

Nari gulped, taking a deep sigh and looking down at the piece of paper in her hand; instantly remembering the words she'd written down it.

This may be a little odd, but I finally decided to confess the way I feel towards you.

I think you are awesome! You're so cool, and I admire you a lot. I think I may like you.

Maybe we could go out sometime?

Fax me one day?
001-1015

Kim Nari :)

She wasn't too sure what to write on the note, but with the help of Minju and Wonhee she eventually managed to complete the note before getting stuck into her studies last night.