𝟐𝟕. ( the one where he's emo. )

april, 1998

april, 1998

Waking up the next day, Kim Nari didn't know what to expect.

Her insides were spinning with nerves and excitement, and a wide smile decorated her lips as she began to get ready for the day with Lee Heeseung on her mind.

What could he have planned?

Where was he taking her?

Was this a friendly hangout? Or was it a... date?

She didn't know — but what she did know, was that she didn't like Heeseung in that light... at least she thought she didn't...

The sound of her fax machine creating jigging noises captured her at attention, pulling her away from her reflection, where she adjusted the Cherry hair clip in her hair, before walking over to the machine, where she grasped the piece of paper.

Good morning, Nari!!

How are you? I hope you're okay :)

Are you free today? Shall we hang out? I was thinking we could go to a café?

— Jay Park

Kim Nari felt awful reading his message. She felt a line of guilt paint the lining of her stomach as her eyes glanced over to her alarm clock that glowed with the numbers '09:57' in in bold, red writing.

Jay had always been nice to her, no matter what, and well, Heeseung hadn't... so, perhaps she should just hang out with Jay instead? It would be payback to Lee boy for the numerous amounts of times he'd made her upset, right?

Huffing to herself, Nari licked her freshly glossed lips and thought long and hard before finally coming to a conclusion — basing her decision on the boy she'd rather spend her time with...

"Finally," Lee Heeseung scoffed out, pushing himself up from leaning on the lamppost and stuffing his hands into his jean pockets. "I was beginning to think you wouldn't show."

The boy was clad in a pair of grey-washed, loose fit jeans, which had a black belt with a silver buckle keeping them up. He had a plain, black top tucked into his pants and paired it was a leather jacket that had a faded, white graphic print across the front of it (the image being separated due to the zipper), and the silver necklace that laid on his shirt held the outfit together well — and last but not least, his shoes were his iconic well-worn converse.