Izuku Midoriya vs. Gigantomachia

Gigantomachia tried to punch Izuku, but he managed to block it with ease. He then picks Gigantomachia up and throws him into an abandoned building.

Undyne: He's so strong!

Gigantomachia got up but Izuku rushed at him and gave him an uppercut. Launching Gigantomachia in the air. But Izuku wasn't going to let him rest for even a second. He took to the skies and flew above Gigantomachia as he then punched him in the face and sent him crashing into the ground.

Gigantomachia: Hell Spider!

Gigantomachia unleashed many streams of fire from his fingertips but Izuku...ate...them?

Randy: ...So...you guys saw that too, right?

Alina: You mean...

Clover: My brother eating the Hell Spider? Yeah.

Alphys: N-N-No way! Cl-Clover! Izuku's a-a D-D-D-D-D-Dragon Slay-Slayer!!

Undyne: Holy crap! You're right! I KNEW IT! ANIME IS REAL!!!

Chara: What's a Dragon Slayer?

Alphys: I-It's an ancient t-type of m-magic that was used t-to deal with d-dragons! I-It seems that Izuku's qu-quirk gives him the powers of a f-fire dragon sl-slayer.

(author's note: Yes. This is a quirk.)

Clover: Mybrothersadragonslayerthat'sincrediblebutwhatcausedhimtoawakenthisquirkwasitbeinghitdeadonbythatprominenceburnorwasitbecauseofhisdesiretoprotectmeandwhyarehisflamesgreenwhateverthecasethoseflaamesmakehellflameseemlikeamatchstickincomparisonandmuttermuttermutter-

(Translation: My brother is a Dragon Slayer? That's incredible! But what caused him to awaken this quirk? Was it being hit dead on by that Prominence Burn? Or was it because of his desire to protect me? And why are his flames green? Whatever the case, those flames make Hellflame seem like a matchstick in comparison and mutter mutter mutter-)

Bakugo: I said it before, and I'll say it again. Yup. You're definitely the nerd's brother.

Clover: Oops. Sorry.

Mina: What's Midori doing now?

Izuku ignites his hands and starts swinging them as the fire goes into a stream and takes on the appearance of dragon wings.

Alphys: The F-Fire Dragon's W-Wing At-tack!
The streams of fire make direct contact with Gigantomachia, pushing him back into another abandoned building.

Asgore: He's so strong.

Undyne: Hell yeah, he is! Gigantomachia has met his match!

Gigantomachia got up and punched Izuku in the face. But he didn't even budge. But he still had a terrifying look on his face.

 But he still had a terrifying look on his face