Prank and Baby Unicorn

It's morning. And Sans has woken up.

Sans: *Yawn* Hard to stay asleep when you're having nightmares about losing your loved ones...again. Hm?

Sans then sees Sue sleeping near Asriel. This gives Sans a funny idea.

Sans: *rubbing his hand together like an evil villain* Heh heh heh. This is going to be fun.

(1 minute later)

Sans: 'Now to take a picture.' *click* 'And now to record their reaction.'

Sue and Asriel then open their eyes at the same time...To find that they were cuddling with each other.

Sue:*blushing*.................

Asriel:*blushing*.................

Both: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone then woke up in surprise to see the two cuddling while Sans was laughing.

Sans: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THE LOOK ON YOUR FACES!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The two then separate and give Sans a death glare.

Asriel and Sue: SAAAAAAANNNNNSSSSSSS!!!!

(10 minutes later)

Sans was now in time out.

Sue: Asriel. If you EVER tell ANYONE about this, I will beat you up!!!!

Asriel: D-Don't worry! I won't!

Toriel goes to Sans.

Toriel: Sans, that was not nice! *whispers* But I may be able to look the other way if you send me a picture of that.

Sans: *whispers* You got it, Tori.

Izuku: Yeesh. Been there. Endured that.

Marine: Wait, really?

Izuku: Yeah. Before everyone died, my freind, Mina Ashido, did the same thing with me and Ochaco.

Chara: I'm sorry. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Izuku: ...haha. I'm in danger.

Asriel: Yeeeeaaaaahhh. I'm...gonna go for now. I'll be back later.

And with that, Asriel left.

Sue: S-So...how about you guys tell me about this "One For All"?

While Toriel explains everything about One For All, Chara chases after Izuku for sleeping with her sister.

(Meanwhile with Asriel)

Asriel is walking through the destroyed city. The entire place has become a war zone. Many people are hiding in their homes. Others are running to get whatever they can salvage.

Asriel: 'Golly. It's worse than I could have imagined. And this is just one town.'

Bruce: 'If you think THIS is bad, you haven't seen anything yet.'

While walking, Asriel spotted some criminals chasing after a...baby...unicorn? And she was dragging a teen in a skin tight bodysuit

unicorn? And she was dragging a teen in a skin tight bodysuit