Training and getting used to One For All

Training with Undyne was pure hell. Undyne wasn't kidding when she said he would have an 8 pack by the end of the week. Now, you might be wondering how that was possible. Well, I'll tell you.

The first thing she had Asriel do was run from Waterfall to the beginning of the Ruins and back 10 times. Which was hard enough on its own, but to make matters worse, she had Asriel lug a 600 kilogram boulder during all that. And this was only the beginning. She then had Asriel do 100 pushups, 100 sit ups, and 100 squats.

Asriel felt like quitting every single moment of this. But his friends, and the vestiges of One For All were all cheering him on. Encouraging him. Especially Izuku. Asriel refused to give up. He fought on and did his training.

However, he had to do this a total of 7 times. Every day of the week. It was torture for him. But he had been through worse. Much worse. He could endure.

Undyne: Keep it up, punk! Show us your Saitama!

Papyrus: Come on kid Asgore! I believe in you!
Toriel: Asriel! You are doing so well. Never lose hope.

Sans: Keep it up, kiddo. Keep working yourself down to the bone.

Papyrus: SAAAAAAAANNNNNNNSSSSSS!!!!!!
Everyday, the training got easier and easier every day.

And by the end of the week, Asriel's body had become a proper vessel for One For All.

Asriel: Phew! Golly, that was hard.

Asriel was then pulled into a headlock by Undyne and was being noogied.

Undyne: Great job, punk! I knew you had it in you. Come on! Let out your war cry! NGAAAAAAAH!

Asriel: RAAAAAAAAH

Asriel: I wonder if I can use One For All now

Just then, another spirit came out of Asriel