Resurrecting Some Friends and Bad Vibes

Asriel: Dad? Are you Ok?

Asgore: *shivers* Inko is scarier than Tori.

You see...after Clover told her everything that happened, Inko went ballistic at Asgore for causing Clover to give up his soul. She nearly killed him...painfully. Luckily, everyone else was able to restrain her...barely.

Clover: Mom? Are you calm now?

Inko: Yeah. Sorry.

Asgore: I understand how you feel. Tori acted the same way with me.

Toriel: Oh come on! I wasn't going to kill you!

Randy: Yeah. Only because it would look bad if you killed the king of the monsters.

Papyrus: Don't worry! Everyone will feel better once they have my spaghetti!

Inko: Oh. You cook?

Sans: Yeah. Isn't he the coolest? Some thyme he'll eventually make something edible.

Papyrus: THAT'S ENOUGH SANS!!!

Inko: *chuckling* If you want Papyrus, I can give you some lessons.

Papyrus: Sounds great, Lady Midoriya! And I, the Great Papyrus will follow your instructions better than anyone! NYEHEHE!

Sue: Um...guys? Aren't we forgetting that we're supposed to do something?

Everyone thought about it for a moment...until...

Izuku and Clover: Ohrightweneedtofindthecorpsesoftheothersandbringthembacktolifebuttheyhavebeendeadforweeksnowandiftheyhavemovedfromtheirdeathspotlikemomthenthatwillmakebringingeveryonebackmuchmuchharderwhatdowedowhoshouldwefindfirstmaybeweshouldgoinalphabeticalorderoraroulettetodecidewhosecorpsetofindfirstbutevenifwedothatwestillhavenoideawheretheircorpsesareandifwedogoforalphabeticalorderdowechoosebylastnameorfirstmaybeweshould-

(Translation: Oh right! We need to find the corpses of the others and bring them back to life! But they have been dead for weeks now and if they have moved from their death spot like mom, then that will make bringing everyone back much much harder! What do we do?! Who should we find first?! Maybe we should go in alphabetical order or a roulette to decide whose corpse to find first! But even if we do that, we still have no idea where their corpses are! And if we DO go for alphabetical order, do we choose by last name or first? Maybe we should-)

Randy: STOP NERDIN OUT!!!

Izuku and Clover: Oops. Sorry.

Undyne: Damn, punks. You talk as fast as Alphys when she's talking about Mew Mew Kissy Cutie!

Alphys: U-U-UNDYNE! DON'T T-T-TELL TH-THEM!

Undyne: My bad. FUHUHUHUHUHU

Inko: They do have a point though. I'm sure that the rest of the corpses were moved away.

Asriel: THAT'S WHAT THEY WERE SAYING?! Well I can't argue with that. If I'm to resurrect someone, I need the remains of that person.

Eri: ...WAIT! I KNOW THE LOCATION OF SOME OF THE CORPSES FOR SURE!!!

Clover: Then we'd better hurry! Lead the way!
And so, Everyone left the house except for Inko, Kota, Mandalay, and Papyrus. Who were forced to stay.