Toriel Dreemurr vs. Toya Todoroki and Reviving Three More

Toya shot out a stream of blue fire at Toriel. But Toriel did not move from her spot. Instead, she countered with her own fire. The two attacks collided with each other and were snuffed out.

Toya: What? That fire! It's stronger than his.

Toriel: '"His"? What does he mean by that? Well...whoever he's talking about must be the source of all that hatred of his.'

Toya then let loose another stream of fire at Toriel, but she created a fire shield around her to block the flames.

Toriel: 'I won't fight you Toya. Just attack me as much as you can.'

Toya: 'Why isn't she trying to hurt me? Whatever! It doesn't matter!' Hell Minefield!

Toya used his flames underground and created pillars of fire around Toriel and eventually blasted her.

Marine: Toriel!

When the smoke cleared, it showed that Toriel was still standing. Without a scratch on her.

Toya: 'What?! How?! There's not even a scratch on her! Who is she?!'

Toriel: 'There is still so much hatred in him. It's like he's been saving it up to release on someone. That's not healthy for anyone. He'll get corrupted by his own hatred. No...he already IS! This is worse than I thought. I won't falter.'

Toya: You! You! GET OUT OF MY LIFE! FLASHFIRE FIST!!!!

Toya then moves at incredible speed and gets right infront of Toriel. He then punches her.

Toriel: Ghh! 'That was strong. But I mustn't let up! All that pain inside of Toya...it's eating him away. Keep going! Release all that hatred onto me!'

Toya: Didn't even make a dent! What kind of quirk is this?!

Toriel then shoves Toya away as he lands on his feet.

Toriel: It's not a quirk. It's magic. Keep trying all you want. But I won't stop!

Toya: We'll see! Hell Spider!

Toya sent out many streams of fire from his fingertips. But Toriel managed to counter them all with her fire.

Toya: Just die!

Toya sent out much more fire at Toriel. To which Toriel once again countered it with her own fire.

Kirishima: Damn. Toriel is really holding her own against Dabi!

Asgore: Not exactly. She's holding back quite a lot.

Tsu: Ribbit. Why is she holding back?

Asgore: You'll see.

Toya: Jet Burn!

Toya let loose a massive beam of fire at Toriel. But she still countered it with her flames. And through it all, her expression never changed. But Toya was beginning to get annoyed at her not fighting back.

Toya: What the? Why are you not fighting back?!

Toriel: ...

Toya: You know what? I don't care! Prominence Burn!

Toya then let loose a massive, concentrated beam of fire at Toriel.

Luckily, Toriel protects herself by making a flame shield around her. All while staying calm and collected. But then she notices something about Toya.