chapter 20

MOLLY POV

I don't know how long I was out for, because they kept drugging me. I don't know what day it was but I was tied to a chair, across from me the annoying alpha Nomad. The room was cold and dim, I haven't seen anyone I know or anyone to be frank. I was thirsty and hungry, tired and in need of a bed.

Nomad- little wolf... We meet again.

Molly- alpha... What, what can I do for you?

Nomad- nothing now, but I can do something for you... Water?

Molly- no.

Nomad- haha come on, if I wanted to kill you I would have.

His not wrong about that part, and I was pretty thirsty. So I nodded my head, he give me water. He went out of the room then  come with some fruits, my favorites. I looked at him.

Nomad- what? Did I get it right? I have been watching you. But I still can't figure you out, not really.

Molly- oh?

Nomad- I mean, he seem to care a great deal about you. But leaves you unprotected in the woods. Oh wait no he leaves you with his bitch of a witch.

Molly- where is she? SOPHIA!!

Nomad- shhh.. no need to scream love, I will go get her for you.

Love? That one word had my skin crawling. Even though I am pretty sure he did not mean it in the way I think.. it's still made me feel somehow disgusted. He got up and come back with a betean up, bloody and barely concussion Sophia. He throw her on my feet, kicked her to get her to grunt in pain.

Nomad- she is alive too. Tough bitch... I mean I had her for a week now and still nothing.

Molly- a week?

Nomad- oh yes.. you apha hasn't come to save you and you have been gone for a week. I wonder what kind of a relationship you two have.

Molly- not a very important one as you just said.. it's been a week and I am still here.

I did not believe a word I just said and nor did the alpha.. he give me a weak smile. I tried to hold my tears but I couldn't, I cried and he just scoffed. He untied me and locked us up and left. I was left with Sophia, I ripped my t-shirt and cleaned her up. Used the water to wash some of the blood off and made a makeshift bandage to stop the bleeding.

He never come back that day, but they give us food and water. Sophia was pretty out of it, she kept mumbling something under her breath. Two more days went by, I got drugged. It was not too much to knock me out but enough to make it hard to link.

On  day 3, in the middle of the night we got drugged. And we woke up in a basement, I did not need anyone to tell me where we  were because I could tell from the noise outside. There was about 60 wolf down here, overcrowded by 40. And it looked like more were coming, I saw witches in chains and some alpha's too. I guess they had a change of heart a bit too late.

Nomad- talk about hiding under one's nose.

Molly- why am I here?

Nomad- because you seem to hold his attention way more than that hoe of a daughter of mine. I mean she couldn't even get him to fuck her.. mxm useless.

Molly- I am nothing to him!

Nomad- yet, half the pack is out looking for you. Look...

Molly- I am a pack members after all... That's procedure.

Nomad- hmmm we shall see.

He turned around and went to talk to his wolfs. I looked outside and yes the wolfs were preparing for war but they did not look happy. Some looked worried and others I have never seen before. Sophia tagged at my legs to get my attention