chapter 11

MOLLY POV

The beta got clawed by the alpha as he was pulling me wth him. We kept running, but did not get to far as the beta got tackeld to the ground and I went over to push the alpha who did not move a muscle. Growling  at the face of the beta, I called out to the alpha.. everyone would have heard me.

He did, as he got off him and come at me . Waking up to me like a predictor who found its prey. The beta got up and linked me to jump on his back as he shifted and body slammed the unexpecting alpha. We took off, I could hear the alpha roaring and his heavy footsteps coming our way as he headed for the door. Once outside we made a run for the woods, warriors come.. they were confused as to what to do but not the apha. He attacked them as he come after us.  We headed for the river and jumped in.

I was out of breath and cold, but alive. We got out and I could feel his pain and anger..beta took me home and left to fight with his friend. And I also walked in to a different battlefield.

Dolly- mooom! she is home.

Molly- ah fuck.. when are you going back to you house?

Gloria- ohh my baby.... Are you hurt? I heard you got locked up inside with the alpha.. what did you do to piss him off? Look at you all wet.

I was pulling at my close so they don't stick to me. I tried my best not to let mother come near my stomach. Naked one can see I am not the same as before.. it's not a fat problem that's obviously from how low he is sitting inside me.

Dolly- you rack of him..

Molly- well yes.. it was only 3 wolfs in there so I think it's normal.. mxm I need some air.

Dolly- you know Beauty come here.. saying you disrespected the future Luna. And she said you took her boyfriend hence she was fighting with you. The alpha will kill you, his not some human you can just fuck around with.

Molly- what? Dash was my boyfriend and I did not disrespect anyone... Oh she is not Luna!

Gloria- you should go apologize baby. And never say that again! I did not raise you to be this person.

Molly- I did not even say one word to her! Why should I apologize?

Dolly- future Luna! And beauty is friends with her.. you crossed the line Molly and you know it's not the first time so just apologize before you get all of us killed!

Gloria- just because you haven't yet found your mate doesn't give you the right to take other's mates. That man was married and Dash is marked.. as for the Luna! She is the alpha's mate so as far as we are concerned she is the Luna.

Molly-ok.

That is all I could say, I looked at my mother and just walked away. I was not in any mood to argue  with them, my mother takes Dolly's word over anything. And I can't stand the fact that they kept calling that bitch Luna. I took a shower and I slept... Well tired to, couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep. I decided to go make something to eat. As I was walking down the hall, I heard my mother crying and grunting. I opened the door and found her on the floor, her chest was covered with black marks.. infidelity marks.

Molly- mother.. are you ok? What do I do?

She did not answer just went on screaming for the better part of an hour. I held her the whole time, once the pain stopped and the make faded.. actually they never really go away. They left scars that we can't heal From. Mother got up and looked at me with what I could only describ as hate.

Gloria- I am not ok... No thanks to people like you! People who are selfish and damaged! Cancer that needs to be eliminated, you cheat and you don't think of the other women.. what about her?.her pain? Huh? Dash is not your mate, the alpha is above  you.. stay away... your just like that filth you call a father! Your always looking for more, what you got is never enough for you!