chapter 12

Molly pov

We spend the night in the cell, the beta come to get the alpha very early. Later that day I was released pending my hearing, I went home to find my clothes in suitcases on the front door and the door locked with a different lock. I wanted to knock and find out why but I knew it wouldn't go well. I linked the alpha seeing as I have no one other than him. I could ask Sally but she is barely keeping her family together.

Molly- ah alpha Dominic?

Dominic- just Dominic.. no one can hear you Molly.

Molly- right, uhmm mother kicked me out.

Dominic- I see, alright Lucas will be there in a minute... Leave your things there and get to the training ground.

I did as asked, beta Lucas walked me deep into the woods to a beautiful cottage. He said it was his family home. Before his mother took her life and his father followed. He said that his baby sister was taken by the other side, raped and cut into pieces then send back piece by piece.  They picked her up in town on their side, claiming she was a spy.

Lucas- there is food and clothes. The trail starts today at 3, you are not to talk to anyone else and your not going to work till it's done.

Molly- alright beta.

Lucas- and Molly... Your an alpha try and remain calm or shit will go side ways.

I nodded my head and went inside. It was clean and beautiful, I took a shower and went to sleep on the sofa... I passed out immediately. I don't know how long I slept, I was deep in my sleep when I felt someone's hands on me. I woke up to the beta looking stressed out.

Lucas- Molly get up.

Molly- .. hmm

Lucas- you are late.. the elders are waiting.

I got up and we took off, I can't shift  but I can run. We took off and when we got there the beta explained I was looking for a place to stay ,Beth and her minions laughed.  The trail started and I found out the hard way that I was alone in this. My mother and Dolly told the investigators that I have a history of sleeping with taken man.  That I have been sneaking out lately to see someone at night.

That I have been having an affair with a human.  They also backed Beauty's story of me trying to take Dash from her, Sally was crying and joy was just mute. This went on for two days, I had a lawyer who did not object to anything. The elders said today was the last chance I had to prove I did not ask for this. To prove it was really out of hurt than jealousy, that I attacked Beauty.

My lawyer was the girl I once saw being fucken ruthless by the alpha. She did not seem to have any hidden emotions towards me,  I wish it was the same for me. But I did not act on it nor showed her my dislike of her.  She was sweet and respectful towards me. She even give me a sandwich to eat, she kept me distracted when they discussed my nudity. Later she got up and took the floor to clear my name... I was a bit worried she might just send me to jail.

Sophia- I feel very hurt that a group of women would join forces to bring down another young women. You all 3 says she  cheats and lie right? You swore to tell the truth and the rules were explained to you if you lied. So let's start with the human.. there is no rule in our laws that prehebit such a relationship. And we know humans don't have bonds to keep them true to there mates. So why bother talking about him..

Rose- yes.. we don't have  any rules but it's speaks to her character.

Sophia- yes it does.. do tell me elder Rose, would you prefer to kill time dating a fellow wolf? Who is looking for his mate and risk your wolf falling for them or  a human your wolf has nothing to connect to?