chapter 8

Molly pov

I couldn't sleep the whole night, all I could think of was what the alpha did to me. He got me pregnant, deliberately.. why? And he even marked me, so he cares right? If he did not then why tell me and mark me?

I couldn't decide if I hate him or not. It's was around 5 when sleep started to creep in. I told myself just 30 minutes but I over slept. I was woken up by my mother saying the beta was looking for me. I washed my face and went down to see him. He was holding a box of donuts and tea.. from the smell it was herbal. Great his feeding whoever is inside me..

Lucas- no training just a walk.. please.

I looked back and found mother staring at me. I nodded and closed the door. He was walking at my pace, we walked into the wood till the training ground and still no word from him. I had finished eating so I was just looking around like a crazy person.

Lucas- Soo dom told you.. right?

Molly- that he knocked me up without talking to me?

Lucas- it's more complicated than that.

Molly- if he asked I wouldn't had said no, if he had only asked..

Lucas- asking means the pack will know.. and that is what he is avoiding.

Molly- beta Lucas, I am a omega.. my life belongs to him.. to the high ranking wolf. I am born to be whatever you ask me to be. If he asked and  told me to never speak about it ... I would have done it.

Lucas- I hear you but in case you have not noticed... Dom has a very different way of doing things.

Molly- no shit!

I covered my mouth after saying that, I got on my knees I apologize.  He come to gently pull me to my feet, but I kept my eyes in the ground.

Lucas- get up please.. come take a seat there is something I need to talk to you about.

We went and sit down on the bench, he looked tense. That freaked me out, a beta looking tense is not a good thing.. I think.

Lucas- your his mate-

Molly- what about his fated ?

Lucas- you will have to ask him. What I am allowed to tell you is this. I am bound to you, by my wolf. I am to protect you and him.. give my life if need be. Long  time ago his father the late Dean. He was killed by another alpha but he used rouges to hide his involvement. Dom and I found out, the alpha is looking for a way to take over the south. And we are the only pack protecting the many small packs in the south.

Molly- are you talking about the great Battle? We learned at school. The alpha was cut into pieces and send to all the other alpha's. But even after that, the rouges alpha couldn't take over and the late alpha had a son. It said he was taken away, hide till he is old enough to rule... The son was said to be..

Lucas- " the offspring of death itself"

I gasped, no! The alpha is the young pup that killed 12 men alone?  He doesn't look like a monster we learn in school. Yes his ruthless but also just, I looked at the beta and he give a weak smile.

Lucas- Dom is now forced with a big problem.. work with the man that killed his father and save millions of wolfs... Or deny his offer of peace and risk war. 

Molly- oh... I am guessing he has to marry someone?

Lucas- Luna Molly he will let you know when his ready.

Molly- Luna? No, no.. Wait if I am Luna then what will she be? And the marking?

Lucas- all you need to know is.. he and I will never let anything happen to you. Now let's get you home, you have work to get to. You have to go on like nothing is happening.