chapter 2

Moll pov

I took off running and didn't stop till I got him, I was happy I live alone because man was I panting, wet and scared. What was annoying is that yes I was scared after seeing who I was spying on but I couldn't get the picture of his dick out of my head.

I went to my room got naked and I fingered myself, but I was still scared of who I saw that   almost each time I about to squirt I would lose that rhythm. It was so hard that I ended up just creaming on my fingers and sleep without taking a shower.

The next day I did my school work, I study online. I want to be a clerk. I work at the pack house, cleaning and doing the laundry. I also hep wth cutting Vegas and cleaning up, I am a horrible cook so I can't help with that. I picked clerk because  I don't have to go to combat training. I went to work after I was done wth my assignment, today it was laundry day.  Everything from the alpha's room, beta, gamma and warrior head. Their things are washed Evey two weeks.

I usually do this with two others, Wendy and sandy but unlike me they have boyfriend. After the drinking last night I was not surprised they were late. I started washing, I still have to actually clean the rooms and repack the pantry. While washing Sandy come running, swearing and freaking out.

Sandy- Molly! Molly!

Molly- what? What's wrong?

Sandy- I fucked up.. Molly. I really fucked up.

Molly- well your late so I can see-

Sandy- he come inside me!

Molly- TMI! TMI!

Sandy- I was ovulating! I went on the pharmacy and it's closed.. who the fuck close during the week?

Molly- it's Saturday Sandy. So what now? You want to run to town?

Sandy- they won't allow it and you know this. I was hoping the witch your mother used to clean Dolly's womb so she can get pregnant.

Molly- I don't know her, I don't anything but a name.. Noma.

Sandy- I can't get pregnant Molly, his not my mate and I can't see any other way out of this.

I looked at her and I was about to answer when a warrior called me by name. Saying the alpha was looking for me, my heart sinked and my head was pounding. I couldn't hear anything but my heart beats, each step I took the more my feet grow heavy.

I was told he was waiting for me inside his room , so I opened the door and walked in. And there he was butt naked standing at the window holding a glass of something. I was so not expecting that, I let out a scream and turned around to leave but the door was close so I hit my head.

Dominic- don't like what you see now?

I dropped on my knees and started to apologize, he did not say anything but I heard him moving about the room.

Dominic- on your feet!

I got up but never dared to look up, I was looking at his feet. He has beautiful feet but I wound mine putting some colourless nail polish on him. He was big feet and I know for a fact that what they say about guys with big feet is true. I was still thinking about nail polish when I saw his face right next to mine and I freaked out and fell on my ass.

Dominic- you know most people who ignore me end up dead. And you have been doing a lot more than just ignore me. You spied on me, walked into my room without permission and now ignoring me.

Molly- no no, sorry alpha. I did not meant to walk in on you....

Dominic- on me what? Naked? Besides my mother, father and my beta.. oh and a couple of humans no one has seen me naked.

Molly- sorry, it won't happen again I promise.. please spare me alpha.

Dominic- I don't think you will be able to keep that promise.

Molly- I will sir.. please.

Dominic- hmm your dismissed. I just wanted to see the girl who was spying on me. Go on now, unless you want to help me bath.

I took off, again hitting the door wth my head because I was afraid of looking up. He laughed, opened the door and I took off. I went to find a place to breath and wrap my head around what I have saw and what happened.

I thought of calling my sister but what do I say? I saw the alpha beating his meat? And I got wet from watching? Oh that he called me only to stand in front of me naked? His the alpha, I could get killed for such. I decided not to tell anyone and just went on with my job. Sandy and Wendy did no show so I was alone.

During lunch I was called saying the alpha wants me to bring him his food in his room. I swallowed hard, what is it this time. He can't possibly get anymore naked than he was the last time. I took his food and went to his room, I knocked but no answer. I waited for a bit but still no answer. The beta was passing and told me to just walk in before he gets to hungry and I get into trouble anyway.. so I did.

I opened the door and the tray slipped from my hands and fell. Glass and food everywhere. I stood there frozen till the alpha called out to me and I took off.