chapter 10

Molly pov

I was not ready to talk to Dolly, I know she will try and involve mother so I did my best to shower and eat fast... Then get the fuck out before they saw me.  Everything went well till knock off time when I saw Beauty and our new girl. The way beauty looked at me I knew it was nothing good. They took step headed my way I took off and they laughed, she has it out for me and even though I can just tell the alpha about the silver and get her canned ... She still has my nudes and I can't have them out there. Even though my face is not in any of the pictures.

At home I went straight to bed, Dolly did come and knock trying to get me to open so she can shout at me some more. Me being annoyed  and agitated was not doing the alpha any good, he kept linking asking if I needed help. I know involving him means my family gets in to trouble. And because of what he heard and what his feeling through me he doesn't like them very much.

The next day I was at work when the siren calling all omegas sounded, I asked permission to leave and the woman I work under agreed.  We gathered and the girl I saw last night was standing next to this 3 big guys.. from their body build and the way they stood. I got a feeling  they are high ranking, alpha, beta and gamma. We stood there waiting, for  out  betas, gamma and alpha to come out but they e did not.

The girl introduced herself as Beth Groove and that she will be picking a personal omega. Everyone  gasps the devil himself is here.. alpha  Nomad Groove!  The man we grow up knowing that hat his a killer of alpha's. Beth picked a omega and unfortunately I was the  one, she told me her good friend said I will be a good fit. The rest got dismissed and I was given a list of things to do before end of day.

We all know who told her that, and I know no matter what I do.. I will never get anything right for her. So this will be hell for me. The list she give me It was a pretty long list, I shouldn't be doing this but I was not sure the alpha will like it if I refused. After all they are guests meaning he approved of them being here, I don't want to upset him in anyway. So I went on to get started on it.  First was cleaning up the Luna's room, which by law only the alpha can give the order so I had to ask Beth if the alpha knew.

Molly- uhmm sorry Beth.. did the alpha give the go ahead to clean the room ?

Beth- what did you call me?

Molly- Sorry, I thought your name was Beth..

Beth- yes Beth to those who are in my rank not some low life, air wasting omega.. now do as I told you or I will have you whipped!

I apologized and took off, but as I was going I found something odd about my response to her. I was not afraid, I mean yes I said sorry but the fear I usually have towards high ranking wolf... I did not feel. I was not in the least scared just annoyed by her rudeness and over use of power. 

Given I don't want to get in the alpha's bad side, I decided to do everything else first. I got all the sheets, pillows , decorations and what not she wanted. I was currently carrying all the boxes up to the alpha's floor. I can't even see the way, stumbling my way up.

I could hear her, Beth somewhere in the hall but I couldn't tell if she was near me or far. And as luck would have it, I bumped into her and some of the boxes fell on her. She was screaming her lungs out. Her beta come out.

Peter- Beth.. what happened?

Beth- SHE THROW BOXES ON ME!

Molly-  I swear it was a mistake.. I did not see you.

Beauty- we all saw you aiming at her !.. don't lie.

Peter- you attacked a higher ranking wolf?

I was about to reply when he slapped me, I felt my check burning, my eyes watery. No man has ever laid hands on me, this was new. He come at me again, I got so scared I raised my hands to protect myself but he hit me on the back. I feared he will kick me on the stomach so I...I don't know how but I pushed him and he fell on his ass. He got up now even more pissed, so I got up and took off. He shifted and come after me, well I can out run him.. beta Lucas made sure of that.