chapter 3

Molly pov

If the alpha is planning on killing me then his doing a good job at it.  I walked in on him, there was a girls on the bed. He was fucking her so hard, she had tears in her eyes and she had something covering her mouth.  The alpha was inside her thrusting hard inside her.

I turned around and took off, I did not stop til I go home. I locked my doors and windows and just seat there, I have no ideas what to do. My first thought was to run but I can't out run the alpha nor any warrior for that matter. My second thought was calling my sister but she has kids I cant get her involved in this. What if he put me to death? I have no kids to leave behind she has a family to think of.

I don't know how long I was sitting there thinking about what will happen and how this  will go. I was brought out of my head by my wolf.

Lolo- ah Molly? No one has come looking for us.

Molly- what?

Lolo- if we were in trouble, wouldn't he had sent people?

Molly- normal yes, the beta or gamma.

Lolo- it's been two hours, no one has showed up.

Molly- right, but I won't risk it by going back.

Lolo- agreed.

I didn't go back, I spent what was left of my day in the house. I cleaned and cooked, washed my cloths and did some shopping. I usually  study but I couldn't concentrate and I had no assignments due so it was ok to take a day off. Night come  and I couldn't sleep, I couldn't get the alpha out of my head.  I stayed up just looking at my phone, I had nothing to do. Not that I had no data, I had enough. I was just Afraid I will just google porn if I took my phone.

I mean I love being fucked like the next person but that did not look like she was enjoying. And she did not smell like a wolf too, can it be she is human? Why do I care ? I don't but I can't help but think about it. I couldn't sleep so I decided to put lotion in my hair, I opened the window for the night breeze.  I did my hair and I slowly felt sleepy. Bit by bit it was getting hard to keep my eyes open, And I give in. But just as I was about to welcome the darkness. I felt a hand on my thigh.

I jumped up to see who it was to come face to face with the alpha. He did not say anything, I was to shocked to say anything too. I looked down so not to be disrespectful. He moved his hand up and down, gentle. It was giving this nice feeling, I did not want him to stop but  him being alpha I hoped he would.

But he did not, in fact he come up behind me and straddled me. I could feel his breath on my neck, he reached out a hands and cupped my breast. I was only wearing my panties, he was topless. I could feel the heat coming from his skin.

He pulled me back, making me lay on his chest as he took my nipples in between his fingers and pinched me a bit. He planted light kiss on my neck as his other hand moved my panties to the side and found my clit. I was soo scared but my body was loving it as it was reacting to his touch.

He rubbed on my clit  and went down to my entrance and up again. This was giving mixed feelings, pleasure, fear and I was getting horny too. This whole time I am trying not to moan, what if I do and he hate it and kill me ? What does he want anyway, this is wrong. But it feels good.

Without warning he pushed in a finger, it was not painful as I was wet. He grabbed my breast a bit roughly and kissing on my neck while working his fingers inside me. I grabbed my shits like they will help me in this situation, I closed my eyes shut. I can't stop him so I might as well give in.

The second I let go, not try to understand why... I felt good really good.  I actually liked what he was doing, I let out a breathy moan. I opened up my legs a bit and I relaxed into his arms, feeling my pussy lightly twitch.. grabbing his fingers tightly.

He went faster and faster, I felt myself about to pee. In all the time I had sex, each time I would get this feeling I would tell my boyfriend at the time to stop. I feared what they would think of me peeing on their bed or face.  This time was no different, actually the only difference is he is not my boyfriend but my alpha.

Molly- al- Alpha, alpha dom- Dominic.. ah ah please stop.

Dominic- hmmm

He did not stop, he went even harder and I grabbed on his hand very tightly. I went to close my legs but he quickly moved his over mine and preventing me from closing my legs. He went faster and I felt myself about to coming undone all over the bed. But I did not, my pussy just started twitching in the most intoxicating way ever. I am terrified of moaning out loud so I am always mindful to keep my voice down. I moaned, as I felt my thighs get weak and my alpha give me the most pleasure I have ever felt before.

I could hear him grunting light near ear, as my pussy walls squeezed his fingers. He sucked on my neck and earlobe, pulled out his finger and gently laid me down. Then got out the same way he come, through my window. He was hard as a fucken rock but left .. why?  I laid there not sure how to react, happy? Sad? All I know is it felt good, I have never felt my pussy twitching that much and I loved the feeling so much. No guy has ever been able to do that, whatever that was.