🍁4-Limitless❤️

Happy Reading ❣️

Ignore the mistake 🙂

...

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

'JEON JUNGKOOK!' Jk said coldly when he had enough of Tae's father blabber.

'Jeon Jungkook!!!' They all snap head towards door Namjin widen eyes and parte lip shockingly Tae cried making grabby hands.

'Koo~~' He cried Jk smile at him softly strided towards him while looking up at them voidly.

'My name is enough or still want me to tell my where abouts.' Jk said smirking coming towards his baby boy and take him in his embrace securely.

They come back from their shocked state and looked up at his son with lot's of question.

Who is hiding in his daddy's embrace and his daddy looked up at them coldly

Namjin knows everything about Tae's relationship and boyfriend thing cause he told them everything except Jk's job and name.

They're so shocked after knowing that his son's boyfriend is not an ordinary man.

His boyfriend is the Jeon Jungkook the NO.1 businessman of country and top industrialist of the world.

'Don't you both know how to talk with a pregnant person, huh?' He asked in calm tone yet angery they glare at him with so done face.

'Don't teach us we are his parent and know how to take care of our son.' He said coldly Jin stop him saying further Jk chuckled mockingly.

'I can see that.' Jk taunt him and peck on his baby's crown who giggles and looked up at him pouting.

Jk smile and peck his lip multiple times Joon cleared his throat Jin try to drag him outside.

'How can you fell for a coldy, rude and for a shameless man, baby.' Joon asked in disbelief Tae pouted and whined Jin palm his face Jk shrugged shoulder.

'The way my mother in law fell for a smart yet clumsy person.' Jk said in sugar coat words Jin and Tae giggles Joon looked at him bewilderment.

'Wow! You told him about us alot thing and you didn't even give us a hint bout that monster.' Joon said angrily jk sigh irritatedly.

'Can we slide this topic for now. Let me take and my babies some rest.' Jk said whinning Jin nod his head and dragged his husband forcefully.

'He behave like this always.' Jk asked he nod pouting and snuggled more in his arms jk sighed and held him more firmly.

'Sorry.' Jk mumbled nuzzling in crook he hummed in reply confusedly while playing with jk's tattoo hand.

'Who told you that i'm here?' Tae ask innocently he caresses his belly softly.

'Stop playing dumb I know you knew about your invisible bodyguards.' Jk said raising his an eyebrow he grin widely and pinched his nose bridge.

'My bubu!' Tae cood at him squeezing his cheeks, lip and smooches his lip.

'Love you alot.' Tae mumbled tiredly wide his arm mumbling this much Jk chuckled heartily and peck his whole over face he giggles weakly.

'Daddy loves his cutie pie too.' Jk said caresses his cheeks and pecked on his forehead.

He caresses his belly under the shirt softly and pecked whole over his belly lifting his shirt a little bit.

'Hehehe mhm daddy its tickling.' Tae giggles and cupped his face jk giggles and looked up at him with nod.