4-Destiny🍁

Happy Reading ❣️

...

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

'Won't you want to know the reason.' He asked tae shook his head mumble.

'I guess it's not important.' Sehun nod his head sighing heavily and looked at him.

'I didn't know about this meeting dad suddenly told me and ask me to meet and I can't say no to him cause of two reason.' He said tae looked at him in curious.

'One I want his CEO position and other I love someone else.' He said tae looked down jk rolled his eyes 'bustard.'

'I want you to cancel this marriage behalf of me. So, he will not force me again and I will introduce him to my love. ' He said nervously tae nod his head looking down fiddling with his jacket.

'Anything else hyung?' Tae asked sehun shook his head jk was lost of words in this moment.

'No and thank you so much.' He said happily tae smile genuinely and ask him 'can we go then.' sehun nod head.

'Stay for 5 or 10 minutes.' He said tae looked at him confusedly jk wanted to punch him across his whole over face

'They will get suspicious.' He said tae made an O shape on heart shape lip jk cooed at tae's cuteness and feeling sad on his innocence.

'What do you do?' Sehun ask normally.

'He helps bast'urd like you.' Jk mutter.

'I help dad in business and paint in my free time as my hobby.' Tae said in low voice nervously he nod his head.

'Wow! I didn't know our little Kim is an artist.' He said amusedly he giggles jks heart skip so many beats after listened his sweet giggles.

'Em you were engaged to Jaehyun am I right?' Sehun asked suddenly tae smile fade away and looked down sadly.

'Now, who the fuxk is he talking bout.' Jk thought anf raised his an eyebrow.

'The marriage got cancel one week ago before marriage why? What happened suddenly.' He ask jk feeling to beat him until he got some sense in his thick asx brain.

'They are all dumber or blind.' Jk sigh helplessly thinking about all mfkers.

'He doesn't wanted to marry a stupid boy like me.' Tae said giggling Sehun furrow jk shook head instantly luckily they didn't see him.

'You aren't that person must be stupid asx.' Jk mumble pouting to himself and sulking mentally now what he have to heard more.

'Em we should go inside 5 minutes is over.' Sehun said he nod his head and gets up instantly jk glared at him.

'Jerk.' He mutter lastly and walk away they followed him silently and sehun once again remind him about cancel the marriage he nod his head.

'Coward bast'urd.' Jk thought...

... Few Moments Later ...

'I don't want to marry dada.' Tae said in whispered looking down they look at him furrowing his mother caresses his hand softly.

'You don't need to rush dear first know him, court him then you can decide.' Mr Lee said calmly tae shook his head and told them he don't want to meet him again.