🍁2-Limitless❤️

Happy Reading ❣️

Ignore the mistake.

...

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

'When will you come?' Tae mumbled packing jk's luggage he pulled up his pant and zip up strided towards Tae who is busy packing his luggage.

'I will try to come soon baby maybe in 1 or 2 weeks.' Jk mumbled and kissed him passionately he whined and push him away glare cutely Jk chuckled.

'Let me pack peacefull I don't want you left important thing here and get tense there.' He said checking once again the luggage jk bite his smile and back hug him.

'Then, pack yourself in the luggage. I'll not get tense nor I get angry at others.' Jk said nosing his cheek he giggles and looked up at him.

Jk kissed him softly he moan softly and pull away shyly when he feel Jk's hand caressing his blossom.

'We make love lot's of time and I suxk these blossom multiple times still you are blushing baby, hmm.' Jk mumbled in his ear huskily and squeezes bxxbs with his both hands softly.

'Can I have these.' Jk whispered in his ear huskily he shook his head breath heavily.

'Why baby?' Jk asked and turned him around carefully, cupped his cheeks and caresses his cheeks with thumb like petal.

'You have flight in 2 hours.' Tae said Jk hummed and pecked on his lip softly.

'For five minutes.' Jk whispered before his lip he nod sighing and open button of his shirt.

Jk's dark orbs fixed on Tae's pouty lip. He lean peck his lip multiple time Tae chuckled and slide down his shirt.

Jk push him on the bed hovered over him pecking on his jawline, collarbone and cleavages.

He cupped his both mounds with his both rough hand give them squeezes softy and start suxking his ni'pples like a hungry infant.

Tae caresses his hair, arching his back and closed his eyes cause of pleasure.

Jk squeezing, suxking and making love bites whole over his blossom tae moan only in pleasure threading his fingers in his hair.

Tae gasped when jk start fingering him while having his blossom he is wearing jk's shirt only.

'Fuxk let me have you baby before I go.' Jk said buckled up, unzipping his pant and slide down a little bit and entered inside Tae's flower slowly who moans.

'Mhmm Koo~~ Jimin hyung will come here in 30 minutes.' Tae whined with moan he chuckle thrusting inhuman pace.

'I'll be quick.' Jk mumbled and kissed him dearly Tae hold him closed and sniffed in pleasure and pain.

'I will fuxking miss you babyboy.' Jk said pecking his jawline and giving sloppy thrust with so much love.

'Stay with your parent until I come back to you.' Jk said and buried his face in his crook Tae nods his head crying.

'I'm no...t a kid.' Tae mumbled pouting jk pull away and looked straight into his eyes, their faces are too close each other nose tip touching to each other.

'You are my future kids mumma and i've to protect their mumma, isn't it? Love.' Jk asked thrusting slowly and deep he moan messily tears fall from his eyes.