🍁3-Limitless❤️

Happy Reading ❣️

Ignore the mistake
.....

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

Tae looking up at his Appa and mumm blankly tears falling continuously from corner of his doe blue orbs.

Dr left the room mumbled 'Take care of him Mr Kim. He is too weak.' Joon and jin gave slow nod Joon sat on the sofa Jin sat beside his son.

Jin wiped his tears gently and face with tissu paper and cover him with blanket securely.

Joon looking up at his son with void gaze, he diverted his gaze when Tae turned his head towards him.

'Appa.' Tae whispered making grabby hands Jin heart aches and pecked on his cheeks softly.

'Appa is angry.' Tae mumbled weakly and looked up at his mother crying jin shook his head vigorously and wiped his tears.

Jin look up at his husband furrowing and fumes in anger cause of his cold behavior.

'JOON! Don't act like 60s or 90s father and don't make our baby more weak and sad its not good in pregnancy for him and for our grandkids.' Jin scold him he flinched and sigh heavily.

'Let me digest the fact ok, cause I was in deceived in these years that my son is innocent and he become a great liar too.' Joon said coldly tae cried more jin glared at him angrily.

'He is still our innocent baby Joon and about hiding things from us i'm sure he have his own reason right baby.' Jin ask he nod his head vigorously crying.

'Shu don't cry everything is fine, hmm.' Jin mumbled wiping his tears and face mumbling sweet words and give Joon pleading look talk to him nicely.

'You have boyfriend or its just a one night stand or random hook up.' He asked coldly with blank face jin gasp and gave him disbelief look Tae stop crying looking at his appa blankly a pout adorned on his plum lip.

'JOON! How can you talk about our son or think so low abou...

'Shut up jinie and let him speak.' Joon said angrily before banged his hand on the table mother and son duo flinched badly with scared face.

He don't want to harsh on his son but Tae don't left any option today and he lost his calmness.

'Who is the father?' Joon asked point towards his belly Jin looked up at his son worriedly.

'Say baby and shut his stupid mouth.' Jin mumbled calmly and caresses his cheeks.

'Look his silence is the proof that he is involved in these kind of stuffs. This is the reason to reject every proposal of marriage or date, right.' He asked and sigh in displeased cause of his silence.

'Tae baby if someone forced you then tell mumma baby don't be scared I'll punish him or file case against him.' Jin asked calmly he shook his head blankly Joon sigh in releif.

'So....sorry Appa, eo...mumma! I can't ex....plain anything. I w....will go from here s...soooo f....farrrr.' Tae's breath quivered and hiccups too.

They squinted eyes and weird thoughts engulfing their mind what happened to their son that he don't want to explain anything and wants to go far away.

'No one w...will kno...w a....about it nor anyone will b...other both of you cause of me.' Tae mumbled weakly with lot's of struggle breathing heavily his body shivering badly.