7-Swap💞

Happy Reading ❣️
Do comments your thoughts...

.....

... 1 Week Later ...

"Emmm Taehyung." Gukk called while knocked at the door and soon tae open the door and looked at him with raised his an eyebrow.

"Yes hyung?" Tae asked calmly he sigh, in these week they are talking normaly and jimin stop drooling over jk when tae confront him and warned gukk to
control his boyfriend.

"There is a business party and we have to go together." Gukkie said nervously he looked at him furrowing and open his mouth to say something but gukkie continued.

"My dad and your Appa will too come in this party that's why i'm saying or else i'll take jimin there." Gukkie said tae eyes shine when he herd about his father.

"My Appa will come there." Tae asked tears gush in his doe eyes he nods with soft smile.

"Then, I'll surely come." Tae said with so much happiness he smile at him & told him about time he nods several times in enthusiasm and went to tell his hubby about his father and party.

.....

"Take care." Jk whisper while avoiding gaze, gulped his sadness and ask him call him if he needs anything tae nod.

Jk didn't want to send him with gukkie but for tae happiness he made himself understand.

Jimin suggest to send jk with taehyung but gukk refused saying there so many businessmen will come how will a ga- gangster handle that situation on top of that their parents will too present there.

Tae pecked on jk's lips while mumbled i'll call you and he left with gukk while waving his hands.

Jk waved too while cooing at his baby and closed the door when gukk drove away.

"Let's watch movie." Jimin suggest he shook his head while strided towards his room before mumble 'he is feeling sleepy.'

Jimin shrugged while took seat on the sofa while watching tv immensely and having snacks which he bring before.

Jk walking back and forth anxiously in his room, wiping his tears harshly and breathing erotically.

Looking at the screen time to time he is waiting for tae's call, text impatiently.

Dude he went just sometimes ago...

......

"Appa!" Tae squealed while hugged his father dearly his father laughed while caresses his back he and pecked on his head.

"How are you my little cub. Is jeongukk taking care of you." He asked tae smile fade away while bite his lips his father furrowed and looked at gukk with his raised eyebrow who avoided his gaze.

Gukk's father looked at his son while waiting for his answer too but he only got silence.

"My hubby is taking care of me so well and help me in house chores too." Tae said giggling while thought about his husband they smile in releif and Jung patted on his son shoulder proudly he smile nervously.

"Thank you for taking care of my son."
Tae's father said he nods 'mention not Mr Kim.' gukk mumbled he laugh and asked him to call him Appa he nod tae clench his heart helplessly.