6-Swap💞

Happy Reading ❣️
Kindly do comments your thoughts...

.....

Jk boringly looking at two person who just entered in the living room tiredly.

'You said, you both will stay in paris. Then, what are you guys doing here.' Jk asked coldly they looked at him in confusion.

'Calm down bro! Seems like we invade in between your fux.... cut off.

'Dare to complete that word and see the conscious.' Jk said dangerously while gawking at gukk's soul.

He gulped while mumbled 'chill bro! I were joking around nothing else." Guk said he scoffed while looked away jim bite his lips finding him so hot and he can feel his own wetness now.

'Gukkie have some work related to his business that's why we are here and will go in 2 weeks.' Jim said while eye fuxking him gukk rolled his head and pushed him aside.

'Don't need to explain him. This is my house I can come here whenever want to.' Gukk said glaring at jk who nods sighing helplessly.

'You fuxking bitxh! Let's go i've to put some sense in your small brain and in your wet cli'nt.' Gukk groan while lift Jimin in bridal style and went towards tae's room.

'Em use other room we are staying in  that room.' Jk said hurriedly while he block their path he groan more, went upstair angrily jimin wave his hand to jk while winked at him.

Jk sigh while fist his hair in irritation
and made his way towards his room.

......

"You took so long. Were you shouting hubby? I herd your voice." Tae ask jk nods while lay on bed tae smile while snuggle in his warm embrace.

"Just I met with some fuxkers." Jk said he looked at him furrowing jk pecked on his eyes while mumble sleep sweet

Tae nods while pecked on his lips and snuggled in his chest jk caresses hair softly.

"Baby!" Jk whisper he hummed in his half sleep state. Jk bite his lips while playing with tae's hair.

"Did you met ever that person." Jk ask hesitantly while blinked his tears and breathed erotically tae furrowed and looked at him again.

"Which person hubby?" Tae asked and pecked on lips when he see jk nervous face.

"Em that person whome your parents choose for your marriage." Jk avoided his gaze while fiddling with his hand and pecked his knuckle.

"No, I didn't ever meet neither I see his photo." Tae mumbled jk smile widely and kiss him dearly tae giggles while kiss him back.

"That's mean you met with me first and saw me first and touch me first." Jk ask while squealing in his embrace pecking whole over his face.

Tae giggles while nodded his head and cupped his face 'why? were you bother cause of it, huh.' Tae mumble he nods pouting while snuggled in his chest he smile softly.

"I don't even know his name except he is a Jung that's it." Tae said he grin in his chest while nuzzled happily while suxked playfully he peck jk's forehead
softly.

They talked sometime and slumber in each other embrace peacefully while left all the worries outside of room.

... Next Morning ...