3-Destiny🍁

Happy Reading ❣️

...

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

'Taehyung baby wake up!' Tae open his eyes when he heard his father voice he squinted his eyes and rub his doe eyes cutely.

'I'm tired.' Tae mumble and sleep again Mr Kim looked at him in disbelief and again shook him softly.

'How can you sleep in a cab with some stranger bub?' His father said sternly he wide his eyes and looked around in fear.

(He is still in the cab and his dad trying to wake him up and driver is standing outside of the cab.)

'It's good that he is gentleman and call me to wake you up.' He said tae looked down sadly while fiddling with finger.

... Few Minutes Ago ...

(Flashback)

'Sir we arrived!' Driver said and turned around when tae didn't uttered a word.

'Oh! He slept now how can I wake him up' he said nervously and call him for sometimes.

'He is sleeping peacefully. I don't have a heart to wake him up but I can't let him sleep here either this position isnt good for him and ive to go other place too, now what should I do.' He whined and wide his sparkle bambi eyes when idea came in his mind.

He sigh and get down from his cab and his lip form into 'Wow.' after seeing the big mansion.

He cleared his throat and strided to a guard they already looking at him in curious and suspiciously too.

'What you need Mr?' A guard asked he shook his head 'I don't need anything.' He said and point towards his cab.

'I came to drop a sir here but he slept in the cab maybe he is tired can you call his family or you can wake him up so I can leave.' He said politely they furrow.

'Who is he?' Other guard asked driver shrugged 'how can I know i'm a mere driver.' He said they nods.

'Can I see.' A guard asked driver nods his head vigorously they chuckled at his cuteness he caresse nape shyly.

'Oh God! He is young master. What is he doing in a cab at this late.' A Guard asked in worried other guard wide his eyes driver take note that he is most important person for them.

'I don't know anything don't look at me like that. I'm doing my duty only.' He said hurriedly when they glare at him.

They nod and one of guard instantly call Mr Kim and told him about tae.

Soon Mr Kim came running worriedly and again asked everything he look at jk raised his an eyebrow.

'Who book cab for him.' Mr kim asked coldly he showed him jaehyun's id kim gritted his teeth and open cab's door.

'My little cub!' He whispered sadly the driver feel bad for Mr Kim guards too looking at him sadly.

(Flashback End)

'I was tired.' He whispered Mr Kim nod his head and help him to get down and he closed the door.

'Thank you for dropping my son here safely Mr erm?' Mr Kim said and stop in the middle looking at the driver tae looking down cause of embarassment

'I'ts my duty and Jeon Jungkook sir.' He said politely before bowing he nod his head thanks him once again and walk towards mansion.

'Emm sir!' Jungkook call Mr Kim he looked back furrowing and mumble what?!