Chapter 13: Emily (part 1)

Hello everyone! This isn't a very long or interesting chapter but I hope you like it anyway! Enjoy!

Emily paced at the door of the hall waiting. Vaggie and the rest had just returned and were now telling Sera how it went. They were telling Sera her fate.

She didn't know how long it had been. Her feet started hurting from pacing and she leaned against the wall and tried not to cry.

Sir Pentious walked out followed by Angel Dust, Cherri Bomb, Niffty, Husk and Vaggie came out as last. Their eyes meet. Vaggie's face didn't give anything away. Neither did the others.

Emily took a deep breath and stepped inside. Sera looked at her disappointed as she entered. Not a good sign. Lute stood next to her her face smug. Also not a good sign.

Sera clicked her fingers and a scroll appeared in her hands. She didn't brother read it.

'Emily, your plan didn't work.' She says. She doesn't say what that means. She doesn't need to. I already know.

'Please Sera, I know we can stop her without violence. We just need to-' I start to plead.

'Emily...' She says quietly.

'tell her again. I know she'll listen if we just-'

'Emily.' She says again but this time louder and with more authority. It makes me go quiet. She almost never speaks to me like that.

'Emily.' She says again. 'The deals done. Your plan failed.'

'Sera please...' I plead.

'Emily don't make this harder please.'

I start to cry silently. Sera continues. 'Emily, I hereby declare you fallen.' Sera says turing away and leaving. A portal appears behind me.

I feel my wings and halo disappear. When Sera is gone Lute walks forward and pushes me to the ground.

She leans forward and whispers into my ear. 'Tell that little brat we're coming early and she's going to be the first
to die.' With that she pushes through the portal.

I fall through and land hard on concrete ground. My head is throbbing and my knees sting. My hands have small wounds from landing on them. I put a hand to my head and look at it. There's blood. I've never bled before. Do you die when you bleed? I look at my knees. My dress is ripped and my knees are also bleeding.

I have no idea what to do now. My eyes are still adjusting to the red light in Hell. Where do I go? Where is Charlie's hotel? I walk out of the ally I fell into and onto the street.

I know Hell is a terrible and messy place but I never expected something this bad. There are no cars on the road. Instead it's full of sinners with knives, guns and other weapons of never seen in my life. Their all shooting and stabbing and hitting each other. The shop windows are filled with even more terrible things. Posters of prostitues, weapons big and small, strange whips handcuffs and chains.

I walk through the streets (each worse than the last.) with my head down. I have no idea where I am. The sinners who aren't fighting are leaning against buildings. Some of them whistle at me or shout at me. I don't really understand what their saying. I don't dare to ask where the hotel is but I know I can't walk around forever.

A tall thin woman in a red blouse steps out of a building laughing at someone inside. When she closes I hear her mumble something. I decide to ask her directions to the hotel.

'Excuse me miss, do you know where I can find a... Redemption hotel?' I don't even know the name! How will I ever find it?

The woman stares at me with her red eyes and purses her even redder lips.

'You mean that crappy hotel Lucifer's little bitch is running?' She says sneering.

I decide to ignore her language. I have a feeling I'm going to have to get used to it. 'Yes' I say.

She laughs. 'Didn't actually except someone to be interested. I don't know where it is. I think somewhere by the outskirts.'

'Um where is that?' I ask awkwardly.

'You new or something? It's that way.' She points in a direction and walks away.

I start walking the way she pointed. The longer I walk the less buildings there are. There's also less sinners which suits me just fine. My head and knees hurt. I just want to lie down and sleep until I wake up back home.

I turn another corner and there it is. It's a giant building with all kinds of strange things sticking out of it. At the top there's a giant window with a eye on it. Above the window there's a even bigger neon light sign. "Hazbin hotel". This must be it.

I walk up to the door and knock. A few moments later the door opens.

It's been forever since I saw him but I recognise him immediately.

'Emily?' He asks confused.

'Uncle Lucifer.' I say.

That was it for now. Hope you enjoyed and have a nice day! Stay tuned!