Chapter 22

Elinor knelt before the gods, a necklace in her hands, tears slowly sliding down her cheeks as she prayed to her mother.

After her prayer ended, she opened her eyes and sighed. The looked at the statue and wiped away her tears, stood up and wiped off the dirt from her green dress.

She needed to get home and have dinner with Alicent and made her way to the doors. She assumed the carriage had been waiting or her but once she stepped out of the Sept there was not no one there.

She sighed and walked down the many stairs, towards the fountain. She sat on a nearby stone bench, patiently waiting for the carriage to return.

Hours went by and the carriage had yet to arrive, the sun had set and the stars was soon to be seen twinkling in the sky.

"Stupid carriage driver" Elinor mumbled and looked around, candles were lit and a few priests stood outside. The carriage was not going to arrive any time soon.

So, Elinor took matters into her own hands.

She stood up and walked towards the city, "The walk to the Red Keep is not far, how bad could it be?" She asked herself and walked between the houses.

The city was lively, people celebrating, music being heard from every corner, food of various kinds being sold. It looks beautiful until Elinor reached the Street of Silk.

It looked dark, very few candles lit and Elinor wrapped her hands around her stomach as if to hide her nerves, though it did not help.

She turned around and saw a hooded man following her, she turned back to the front and walked faster through the lustful crowd of people.

The man continued to follow after her, pushing passed the men and women. Elinor turned around but couldn't see him, she turned back to the front and bumped into a hard chest.

She looked up and noticed the hood, she was about to scream when he placed his hand over her mouth, muffling out the sound.

Elinor stopped screaming when she noticed white hair, "I'm going to remove my hand, ok?" Elinor nodded her head and the man slowly removed his hand from her mouth.

"Who are you?"

The man pulled his hood back, revealing his eye patch and long white hair, Elinor realized it was Aemond and scoffed "Aemond...why are you here. Come from your whore house?"

Aemond huffed, "I've actually come to take you home." Elinor pushed passed him and begun to walk away from him

"I do not need an escort, I am fine all by myself" Aemond rolled his eye and followed after her, "You do not know this place. It is not like the Red Keep."

"Yeah, like you would know, it became your second home" Aemond huffed and grabbed her arm, "You're going the wrong way."

"I'm fine. Now let go of my arm" Elinor said and tried to rip her hand from Aemond's grip, "You're coming with me."

"I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Yes you are."

"I won't walk with you."

"Who said anything about walking?" Aemond bent down and picked Elinor up, placing her over his shoulder, "Aemond let me go."

"No" Aemond said and walked towards the castle, "PUT ME DOWN!" Aemond chucked and continued to walk.

••••

Aemond was indeed right, Elinor was going the wrong way, but Aemond knew a short cut. He took the secret passages into the castle and entered his bed chamber.

The entire way Elinor was kicking and complaining, shouting for Aemond to place her down. Upon arriving in his bed chamber, Aemond slowly placed her back into the ground.

"What is wrong with you. I was perfectly fine by myself, I did not need you!" Elinor yelled at Aemond, "You could've been killed" he sighed, sat on his bed and untied his shoes.

"And how would you know?"

"Because I fought three men who were following after you."

Elinor was shocked, how did how not know, how did she not see? Elinor scoffed, "You do not need to protect me from anything Aemond."

"I do. You are my responsibility now, you are my wife, you cannot just roam the streets of Kingslanding as you see fit."

"If you can, why can't I?"

"Because you are a woman. My woman" Elinor narrowed her eyes at Aemond and headed for the door, but she didn't even get the chance to walked before Aemond grabbed her arm and spun her around.

Elinor's face hit his chest, Aemond looked into her eyes, hand caressed her cheek. She looked right back at him, she saw a man that longed for someone.

His lips were hard and hungry as he kissed her own and she could feel the wild pounding of his heart through the clothing that separated them. He soon broke the kiss and looked down to her eyes.

"Do you want me?"

What type of question was that? She did want him, for so long  and he continued to go to those brothels, "Yes."

Elinor could feel the heat of his body emitted, and his arousal was as stark and primitive as the glazed expression of hunger on his face. She wander if she looked like that too.

His fingers tangled in her hair and he pulled her head back to gaze into her eyes. His lips were moving over her throat as he curved her body into the hollow if his hips.

"I've been burning for so long, I'm surprised there's anything left of me" his tongue licked delicately at the pulse in the hollow of her throat.

She shivered. Aemond's fingers curled in her hair and he tugged gently. "I think it's time to get ride of this" he pulled at the string of her dress until it fell onto the ground.

He picked her up and carried her to the bed. The dark green covers felt cool beneath her naked back as he laid her gently onto his bed.

He carefully watched as he quickly removed his clothes, starting at his tunic then moving on to his pants.

He never took his eyes from her as he undressed. He was lean, pale skin, his muscles moving effortlessly.

In an instant, he was hovering over her, trailing kisses down her jawline and down to her neck. Elinor couldn't breathe, her heart was pounding hard, fast, her chest became tighter with each kiss.

The kisses stopped and Elinor missed them already, his eyes met hers, hard violet, full of want and need as he licked his lips, Elinor doing the same.

Slowly, ever so slowly he pushed into her, his head in the crook of her neck as he moved into her. Her lips parted and she let out a faint moan.

Her back arched. It was painful, but soon pleasurable. Slowly he slid out of her as the same time he plunged forward, she arched up.

A moan escaped her mouth but was soon muffled out as Aemond placed his lips on hers, kissing her. As Aemond thrusted into her, her nails dug into his back.

Her head thrashed back and forth as the rhythm of Aemond's thrusts deepening. His kisses trailed down to her neck and back up to her mouth.

Elinor was trembling, Aemond was moving hard, fast, filling every part of her. Her legs curled around his hips as she clenched fiercely.

Aemond cried out and raised his head, his cheeks were red, "Elinor" he moaned as he lifted her hips with his hands and drove in deep. She inhaled sharply.

She as near, so so near and so was he. Fire. Passion. Hungry, all those feeling so intense she couldn't bear it.

Then she didn't have to bear it, the tension released in a building rhapsody of sensation. Elinor couldn't stop trembling, though she wasn't alone, Aemond was trembling too.

Elinor was panting, as was he. She reached out her fingers and caressed his cheek, planting a soft kiss on it. He looked down and smiled at her.