Chapter 20

A month had passed now, Aemond and Elinor still hadn't consummated their marriage, everyone knew.

Elinor avoided Aemond entirely, no words ever spoken to him. She spent her days in her chambers, reading, talking to Helaena and at night she took up the habit of drinking.

Wine numbed her mind, her thoughts cleared and her worries vanished, some nights she even drank with Aegon.

Aemond stopped attending the brothels, he wanted to be there for Elinor, after all she was now his wife and she didn't even look at him.

Aemond hated what he did, all she wanted was to be experienced but it seems he took it to far. She hated him, he knew it.

She sat in her bed, her nose in a book and a plate of food between her legs. Night had fallen and she was ready to retrieve a bottle of wine.

The door opened and an already drunk Aegon stumbled into her room, a closed bottle of wine in his hands, "Aegon" Elinor chuckled and shook her head.

"I've brought wine!" Aegon yelled, Elinor rushed over to him and placed her hand over his mouth, "Shh" she said and helped him to her bed.

After falling into her bed, Aegon handed the wine to her, "Open it" Elinor gladly took the bottle, pulled the cork and gulping down a mouthful.

The wine burnt her throat but she didn't care as she sat on her bed and handed the bottle back to Aegon.

"So, how's Aemond?" Aegon sighed and rolled over to face her, he took a mouthful of wine and handed the bottle back to her.

"He's fine, spends his days with Helaena, he trains" Elinor nodded and drank front the bottle, "And the brothels?"

"Haven't seen him in a month now. Think he's quit" Elinor chuckled, "That would be a surprise wouldn't it?"

Aegon rolled his eyes, "He mises you"  Elinor rolled her eyes, "I don't give a fuck. He can go visit his whores for all I care."

Aegon sat up, "You know, mother has been asking about you," Elinor nodded, "Has she now."

"Mmhm. She asked Aemond if you consummated" Elinor shook her head and took a mouthful, "What did Aemond say."

"He walked away."

Elinor nodded her head, "He probably feels guilty, he should feel guilty" Elinor said while wiping some wine from her mouth.

"You know, if you wish to consummate your marriage. I could always do it, I am the better brother after all."

Elinor chuckled but Aegon hadn't and looked at her with desire, "Oh" Elinor bit her lip and looked at Aegon.

Aegon leaned forward and looked straight at her lips then at her eyes, "Elinor" he breathed out, "Aegon" Aegon placed his lips on hers.

Elinor kissed him back, it felt nothing like how Aemond and her would kiss, it was more passionate, more desirable.

Aegon pushed away, Elinor opened her eyes and stared into Aegon's, her breathing was heavy. Aegon bit his lip and smashed his lips with hers. She didn't care that she was kissing her good-brother.

Aegon slipped his tongue into her mouth, her hands glided though his,  hair tugging on it. Aegon crawled closer and Elinor laid onto the bed, their lips still connected.

Aegon thought this was wrong, she was his good-sister. He was married and Aemond was changing, slowly but he was changing.

Aegon broke the kiss and looked at Elinor, "Aegon?" Aegon shook his and rolled off of her, "I cannot do this, you're still married to my brother."

"I know."

Elinor chucked and turned to Aegon, "I respect to much to continue going on further" Aegon reached for the bottle and gulped down, handing it to Elinor.

"This is one fucked up family."

Rubyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें