Ch. 232 Tavish Control.

💜💜

Next morning,

SINGHANIA PALACE

YN gets ready and goes down. As soon as she goes downstairs, YN's eyes fall on the sofa where Tavish and Tanish were sitting.

 As soon as she goes downstairs, YN's eyes fall on the sofa where Tavish and Tanish were sitting

Both were looking at each other. Rather Tanish was looking at Tavish angrily.

YN went to both of them : What happened to both of you?

Tanish staring at Tavish : Mom. I wanted to go out with Laksh but dad refused..

Hearing Tanish's words, YN looks at Tavish.

Tavish rested his head on the sofa. : Wifey. No one can go out right now.

Tanish : why can't go dad? Dad, don't get over protective. You send some guards with us. We will be safe.

Tavish looking at Tanish : Nice advice Tiger. But I don't want advice. I have refused, not going means not going.

Tanish angrily : we'll go dad.!

Tavish carelessly : No way.

Tanish : You are very controlling dad.

Tavish smirked : Thanks for the compliment Tiger.

Even before Tanish could say anything YN : Be quiet, both of them, be completely quiet. What are you both doing?
Tavish tum ache se bol sakte ho na. And you Tanu. Dad bol rahe hai nahi nahi jaana to koi reason hoga na.

Listening to YN, neither Tavish nor Tanish says anything.

Tavish stood up : Wifey. I am going to the office ok.

Tavish moves forward when someone catches his hand.
Tavish turns and sees that Tanish was holding his hand.

Tanish : When I am not going out, you will also not go out dad.

Tanish leaves Tavish's hand.

Tavish raised his eyebrow : you stop me Tiger. ?

Tanish nods : Ofcourse dad. Tanish Singhania aap ko rokega.