Ch.230. Life needs change.

💜💜

SINGHANIA PALACE

Next day.

YN was sitting on the bed with her head resting on the headrest, a bowl containing porridge was kept in front of her.
YN was staring at that bowl.
Tavish was in the closet room.

YN : Itna bakwas khaana kaun khaata hai? Ughh.. mujhe nahi khaana ye. Par Tavish to jabardasti khilaa kar hi maanega.

Tavish coming out of the closet room : Of course Wifey

Tavish coming out of the closet room : Of course Wifey. You will have to eat.

Listening to Tavish, YN looks at Tavish making faces.

YN : No Tavish. I don't want to eat this.
It's so tasteless.

Tavish sitting near YN : Wifey, this is masala porridge.. It's not tasteless. So eat quietly.

YN making a crying face : Tavish no na. I want to eat something yummy.

Tavish placing his hand on YN's cheek. : Wifey. You cannot digest solid food. That's why you will have to eat this.

Tavish picks up the spoon and looks towards YN's face.

YN looks at the spoon and then looks at Tavish.

Tavish pointing out : Eat Wifey.

As soon as Tavish says this, YN takes the spoon in her mouth.

Tavish starts feeding porridge to YN. YN was eating porridge out of compulsion.
After eating, Tavish gives medicine to her. YN takes the medicine.

After taking the medicine, Tavish makes YN lie down on the bed. : Now rest Wifey. And you will not go out of the room.

YN : Ok my dear hubby.

Tavish kissing YN's forehead : Tiger doesn't know about your condition Wifey. So be careful.

Tavish leaves. YN starts using her phone while lying on the bed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Otherside

Yog was in his office. He was typing something on the laptop when his phone rang.
Yog answers the call without looking.

Yog on call : Yes?

Meanwhile, a girl from the other side : Yog. You are not divorcing Neha.?

On hearing this, Yog's hand stops while typing.
Yog checks the caller id and then puts the phone to his ear.

Yog : Tina. I will not divorce Neha..!

Tina angrily : You. Yog you can't spoil our plan.

Yog sarcastically : Plan which plan? I never supported you guys in your so called planning.. You yourself have assumed that I am with you.