Ch. 228. I have a bad feeling

💜💜

Night Time.

SINGHANIA PALACE

YN was lying on the bed. She was thinking something.

Then Tavish was lying on the bed. : What are you thinking Wifey?

YN with her head on Tavish's chest : Tavish....

While YN was saying this, Tavish's phone rings.. Tavish picks up the phone from the nightstand and answers call..

Tavish on call : Speak Jay.

Otherside Jay : Boss. All preparations have been done. Invitations have also been sent to everyone for the party.

Tavish caressing YN's head : Hmm good. We'll meet in morning.

Tavish disconnects the call.

YN : Which party was Jay talking about?.?

Tavish placing the phone on the nightstand : New year party Wifey.! Which is tomorrow night.

Hearing Tavish's words, YN gets up and sits.

YN looks at Tavish with shock : You are telling me this now Tavish. there is a party tomorrow. I have to prepare something.

Tavish pulling YN and laying her down again. : you don't need to prepare anything Wifey. Everything has been prepared.

YN smiling : Ok then I will tell you something tomorrow night.

Tavish holding YN in his arms : Ok then Tell me. Wifey. But for now sleep Wifey.

Tavish kisses YN's hair. YN closes her eyes after listening to Tavish.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Otherside.

Meghna went to the study room. : Jay. Aur kitna kaam karenge aap?

Jay typing on laptop : Ek last kaam Meghna.

Jay starts typing quickly. Meghna stands up and starts looking at Jay..

After some time, Jay closed the laptop. : It's done.

Meghna : What were you doing?

Jay looking at Meghna ; I was sending the last invitation. Tomorrow is the New Year party.

Jay lifts Meghna in his arms.

Meghna put her arms around Jay neck : New year party. Wow that's amazing.

Jay : Hmm but now we will do something more amazing.

Meghna's cheeks turn red after hearing Jay's words.
She hides her face in Jay's chest.
Jay smiles at Meghna's action and moves towards the bedroom..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Next morning

SINGHANIA PALACE

YN was in the washroom at this time. there was something kept on the slab in front. YN was moving here and there restlessly. After some time, YN goes and looks at that thing and a big smile appears on her face..

YN smiling at herself in the mirror : Tavish Singhania. Tonight you are going to get a special surprise. After which I will enjoy seeing your expression..