Ch. 231

💜💜

Night Time

SINGHANIA PALACE

Tavish enters the bedroom. His eyes go to YN who was watching something on the laptop and eating chips. Tavish puts his hands in his pockets and starts staring at her.

YN feels someone's eyes on her. YN raises her head and looks at Tavish.
At this time her mouth was full of chips.

YN while eating chips : Tavish. You came.

While speaking, YN finishes the chips from her mouth.

Tavish moving towards bed : I forbade you to eat all this, didn't I? Wifey.

Tavish takes off his blazer and throws it on the couch.

YN closing the laptop : Ummm Tavish, I felt like eating a little so I ate.

After speaking, YN keeps the laptop on the night stand.

Tavish raised his eyebrow : Wifey. You behave like still babygirl.

Listening to Tavish, YN was about to say something when her eyes fell on the cuffs of Tavish's shirt. Where there was a little blood.

YN stands up : What kind of stain is this?

YN holds Tavish's hand.

Tavish : Blood stain Wifey.

YN : I see Tavish. Ab kise maar kar ya torcher karke aa rahe ho tum?

Tavish comes close to YN : Maar kar aa raha hu Wifey.

Tavish steps back and starts opening the buttons of his shirt...

YN going to Tavish : Par kise maar kar aa rahe ho tum Tavish.?

Hearing YN's question, Tavish grabs YN by the waist and pulls her closer to him.. YN's hands go on Tavish's shoulders.

Tavish tucking YN's hair behind her ears. : Wifey you know na what to do I feel if someone asks me questions?

YN low voice : Feel like giving punishment.

Tavish evil smiling : So Wifey you want punishment? Hmm..

YN shook her head : No umm I'm feeling sleepy. Move over.

YN pushes Tavish and goes and lies on the bed.. Tavish takes one look at YN and goes to the washroom..

After some time Tavish comes out. He was wearing a t-shirt and tracks. Tavish goes and lies on the bed.. YN places her head on Tavish's chest. Tavish places his hand on YN's back.

YN raises her head and looks at Tavish: Tanu has come to know about my injury Tavish. Well, i have explained to him

YN again places her head on Tavish's chest.

Tavish kissing YN's hair : sleep Wifey.

YN closes her eyes after listening to Tavish.

Next morning

YN's eyes open. She gets up and sits. Tavish was not in the room at this time. YN was about to get up from the bed when her phone rings.
YN sees that a message had come.

* Hello YN *

After reading this, YN starts thinking about something. Because it was an unknown number.

YN : Who are you?

YN sends this message. Then the reply comes immediately.

* Itni jaldi bhool gayi YN. Ek baar number trace karvaane ki koshish ki so now remember. *