Ch. 215 Game ab interesting hogayi hai.

💜💜

Russia.

Night Time

YN was in the kitchen, she was making fried rice.
Because Tanish was in the mood to eat this. YN used to cook Indian food sometimes. That's why Tanish liked all this.

YN picking up the bowl : Is ladke ki demand kuch jada hi badh gayi hai.

While speaking, YN takes the bowl out and places it on the dining table.

YN setting the plates : Tanu...

As soon as YN calls out, Tanish comes down from upstairs in a few moments.

Tanish, sitting on the chair : Fried rice. Love you mom.

Tanish starts eating food. YN looks at Tanish who was not wearing a sweater. YN turns on the heater and sits on the chair herself.

After eating Tanish leaves, YN picks up the plates and goes to the kitchen.
After washing the plates, YN starts heating milk and also using her phone.

YN's eyes stop on her phone screen.

YN low voice : Best neurologist in Mumbai is Bhuvik sharma.

YN's eyes become teary after reading this.

YN smiling slightly : My little brother.. bahot bada hogaya hai ye. Right now you are the best in Mumbai. I hope you become the best in India and then in the world.

YN was lovingly looking at her phone screen which had Bhuvik's photo. He was standing with an award.

YN switches off her phone, takes milk in a glass and goes upstairs.
YN goes to the bedroom and sees Tanish sitting on the bed playing a game on the iPad.

YN moving towards Tanish : Tanu dudh pilo.

Tanish holding a glass of milk in his hand : Mom, I will sleep here today.

Tanish starts drinking milk.

YN raised her eyebrow : You sleep here every day Tanu. say something new.

YN closes the balcony door and checks Tavish.

Tanish, placing the glass on the night stand : Mom I like it here so I sleep here.

Tanish closes his iPad and lies down on the bed.

YN nods her head after listening to Tanish's words. And lying on the bed, she kisses Tanish's forehead..

Tanish making face : Mom I don't like kisses.

YN : Who cares Tanu. Now Sleep.

YN closes her eyes.

After Tanish and YN sleep, Tavish opens his eyes and looks at both of them for some time.

Tavish slowly stands up from the bed and goes to the washroom to change and then leaves the house.

Next morning

YN opens her eyes and looks at the other side of the bed with surprise face. Tanish was sleeping very close to Tavish.
Seeing this, YN shakes her head.

YN gets up from the bed and does her daily routine. After picking up Tanish, YN drops him to school, YN parks the car and goes inside the house.. YN goes towards the stairs when she hears a gun shot..

YN quickly turns and sees some people coming inside.. Who was wearing black clothes. They all had guns.

A man points a gun at YN.
YN and looks at the man with a scared face, Then suddenly she hits his stomach with her knee. That man falls.
YN takes the gun from the man's hand and starts shooting.