Ch. 221 Family Time

💜💜

Next morning.

YN had woken up, she looked at Tanish who was still sleeping. Looking at Tanish, YN starts thinking about something.

Then from behind : What are you thinking Wifey?

On hearing this, YN turns and sees Tavish..

YN : Tavish,  Is it necessary to bring Tanu in front? I mean front of the media. I don't want Tanu to get involved in things like the media right now.

Tavish pulled YN closer to him. : Don't worry Wifey No one can even touch our Tiger if I am there.. And as far as the about media, I certainly know it. what to do and what not to do. Well Get ready quickly. We have to confront the media.

YN nods : Ok.

Tavish kisses YN on the head and goes out.

YN takes one look at Tanish and goes to the washroom..

After some time YN comes out, at this time she was wearing a bathrobe. YN sees that Tanish was sitting and yawning.

YN going towards bed : Tanu go to washroom. And freshen up quickly. We have to meet everyone today.

Tanish standing up from bed. : Ok mom.

Tanish goes to the washroom. YN sees that there was a bag on the couch.. YN picks up the bag and opens it, and sees that there was a saree in it.

 YN picks up the bag and opens it, and sees that there was a saree in it

After some time YN was standing in front of the dressing table.

YN gets ready and goes out, and sees Tavish who was talking on the call..
Tavish was wearing a steel blue colour suit.

Tavish looking at YN, on call : We are coming Jay.

Tavish cuts the call, Tavish starts looking at YN from top to bottom..

YN : Aise kya dekh rahe ho Tavish?

Hearing YN's question, Tavish does not say anything.

Tavish looking into YN's eyes : After so long I am seeing your figure like this. Wifey. I just want to ravish you.

YN shook her head : Pervert.

Tavish leans on YN's face. : Only for you Wifey.

Tavish suddenly moves away from YN. YN looks at Tavish from confusion. Then she looks back following Tavish's eyes..
Tanish was standing. And was looking at Tavish and YN with his bluish gray eyes..

Tavish adjusting his blazer : let's go.

Tavish holds YN's hand. YN holds Tanish's hand.
YN looks at Tavish from the corner of her eyes and laughs slightly.

When Tavish tightens his grip on YN's hand, YN controls her laughter..
All three go out of the hotel, Tavish sends Tanish in another car and himself sits in the other car with YN.