The baby is like Peter

Peter went with Shauna to Deaton's, after having to ride with her and Scott in stiles jeep. To which him and Scott, didn't say to much but stiles was asking if Shauna was alright and if the baby was okay. To which Shauna told stiles that she was okay, she was just worried about the baby since Jennifer had punched her in the stomach. Once at Deaton's though, Scott got out and helped get the door for Peter and his sister. He walked with Peter up to the door, as he carried her up to the front door. With stiles not to far behind.

...........

"Your neck appears to be healing quite well. However I'm afraid that her punch, seemed to not only upset the baby, but also seemed to somehow anger it it. I'm just not sure how yet." Deaton told Shauna, as he did a ultrasound seeing how active the pup was and seeing that the pup had somehow gotten angry from the punch. Because it looked like the punch, had caused the pup to shift into its pup form, but this time it looked more like Peter's wolf form had not Shauna's like before. "All in all though, the baby looks healthy. I just have never seen a werewolf change like this before." Deaton added, as he tried to see if he could see the baby's gender.

Shauna had a hand on her upper stomach, watching the ultrasound as Deaton checked on the baby. She groaned here and there, to how strong the baby's movements were. She listened to him hearing that Jennifer, had somehow made the baby angry, but the baby wasn't the only one she had made angry. Shauna could tell that her mate was quite angry, about Jennifer hurting her and the baby, because he wasn't saying anything. However she snapped her head back over, at Deaton looking at the ultrasound screen seeing the baby's form like Peter's.

"What does that mean?" Shauna asked Deaton, not sure what this meant with the baby being both like her and Peter, along with shifting already while still inside her belly. She was relieved that the baby was healthy and okay, but she was a little scared and worried for the baby being both like her and Peter.

"We have one strong pup." Peter spoke up, causing everyone to look at him. Including Deaton, who seemed interested in what Peter had to say as he stood close to his mate. "It means the pup is like both of us. Strong, tough and easy to anger. But it also means that the pup, can sense everything around them. Meaning that anything that is said or done, that could upset you or our pup could cause them to shift like now."

Peter gently sat his hand on her arm, reliving some of her pain and causing her to relax. He heard her but do relaxing and the baby's heartbeat calming down. He listened to Shauna's groaning, as her stomach looked in a disarray as the baby shifted back to normal. "I know sweetheart I know it hurts, but I'm here." Peter clenched his jaw, as Shauna soon relaxed, but now looked really exhausted. "Sleep my love." He whispered softly, as he turned to look at Scott. "Stay with her. I have some business to take care of."

With that Peter walked out of the vets office and into the woods, he was hunting down the witch and was going to make her pay for what she had done. To his family, and once it was done he was going to ask Shauna to marry him. Along with finding somewhere to take her, for a vacation so she wouldn't stress out anymore or be put in harms way.

Stiles looked at Scott watching everything that had happened, before Peter just walked out the door. "So where is he going?" He asked Scott, only to be answered by Deaton. "To do what a mate should do to protect his family. I will admit, that Peter is not who he once was but he does care for your sister Scott. He's only do what a good mate and father would do."

"He's going after Jennifer." Scott said, causing stiles to look at both him and Deaton. "To do what exactly? She's a witch and can easily beat him." Stiles was so confused, not sure exactly what Peter was doing. "To if she's injured." Deaton told stiles and Scott.