14. The memories part two

Warning angst?

Shauna snarled her teeth at Derek, as he tried to reason with her. She wasn't having any of it though, because she trusted them and they all broke it pure plain and simple.

She ran past them all and off towards the woods, after looking at her mate one last time, growling lowly as she ran off not bothering to look back.

Shauna eventually made it back to the McCall house, and got changed before packing her things.

She sniffled, as she took her some of her belongings to her truck, and driving off to find somewhere to go and stay the night.

Shauna eventually just went back to the Hale house, and decided to take her truck clear back to the small shed, that Peter had brought her to.

She grabbed pillows and blankets, before walking over to the shed and making a small uncomfortable bed, letting out a small sad whine.

Hugging the blankets close to her and starting to cry, she was once again alone and has no mate. She didn't want to be like this again, but yet here she was. A broken , sad yet angry, upset and lonely mess. Without her mate by her side to keep her company, she eventually cried herself to sleep with a broken heart.

End of memory

Shauna sighed softly letting out a sad whine, before getting a text from work about her shift at the diner. She grabbed a drink and a small snack,  before going to get ready for work, she couldn't help but feel like it was her fault for what happened.

She frowned at in between her shoulder and neck, in the mirror because her bond mark was basically gone by now and it made her want to cry again.

But she pulled herself together and headed to work, where she did her normal shift which was a dishwasher, til she had to go on stage. The first song she did, said exactly how she felt and was feeling.

"I separate
Into the arms of the broken
Accept this fate
Exposed to the world in the open
To drift from all I know"

Shauna started to sing, trying to keep herself together as her sadness shined through.

I get lost in the world sometimes
Star-crossed, looking out for a light
But it won't shine
So North Star come and guide me to you
In the wake of my own confines
I will wait for the day you call through the skylines
And I'll be waiting
I'll be awaiting

Shauna was letting all of her emotions and heartbreak, pour into this one song that hit her like a ton of bricks.

Oh, oh
I'm gone without you
Oh, oh
Could it be forever?
Oh, oh
Go on without you
Oh, oh
This endless endeavor

She could've sworn, that she saw Peter in the crowd as she sang the song but she knew that it was in her mind because he wasn't actually there right?

Lonely wade
Out to the depths of an ocean
A castaway, I
Suffer the death of emotion
Between the waves of woe

She closed her eyes as she continued to sing, before reopening them to see that Peter was actually in fact not there, but something told her that he was somehow in fact there.

Shauna really was lost without Peter and gone, she just wanted her mate back and not to be so lonely anymore. She couldn't take this loneliness anymore.

Oh, oh
I'm gone without you
Oh, oh
Could it be forever?
Oh, oh
Go on without you
Oh, oh
This endless endeavor

She listened to the music play, as the beat got louder before she started singing again.

I get lost in the world sometimes
Star-crossed, looking out for a light
But it won't shine
So North Star come, North Star come
In the wake of my own confines
I will wait for the day you call through the skylines
And I'll be waiting
I'll be waiting

She was trying her hardest not to cry, as she finished the song.

Oh, oh
I'm gone without you
Oh, oh
Could it be forever?
Oh, oh
Go on without you
Oh, oh
This endless endeavor

Shauna smiled sadly yet softly at the crowd, as they applaud her. She quietly thanked them, before telling them that she'd be right back, as she walked off the stage and to where the bathrooms.

She felt eyes on her like someone was watching her, she looked around and didn't see anyone but someone was definitely following her.

She went into the bathroom and locked the door, leaning her head back against the wall, starting to sob quietly as she fell to the floor unable to contain her sadness.

"I miss him." She quietly cried, knowing that nobody would hear her because there was to much noise going on outside the bathroom door.

Shauna felt a familiar hand on her cheek, she squeezed her eyes shut. "Your not real." She quietly whispered, before opening her eyes to be met with the blue ones she knew all to well.

" She quietly whispered, before opening her eyes to be met with the blue ones she knew all to well

Peter looked at his mate, as he gently touched her cheek. "Oh, but I am sweetheart. I will be back soon enough. Tonight is a full moon, the last one of winter. I'm coming back." He told her, as he continued to touch her cheek, to let her know that even if he was just in her head at the moment he was still connected to her.

"Don't be sad. I will see you soon my love." Peter said, before disappearing after that.

Shauna blinked and saw that he was gone, she sighed sadly before thinking about what he had said. "How is he coming back? I need to go to the Hale house." She said to herself, pulling herself up off the floor and walking out of the bathroom.