Scotts mom finds out

Later that day

Stiles was waking with Scott through the hospital, looking for Derek sister and for Derek also. Since they were trying to find Jennifer to take her down, once and for all. "I cannot believe that you are completely okay with this." Stiles told his best friend, referring to Peter asking for Shauna's hand in marriage, which didn't really seem like Peters thing.

"Shauna is a grown adult stiles. She can handle herself and Peter. If Peter wants to ask her then that's his choice, their already having a pup and it's going to happen eventually. Whether we like it or not." Scott told stiles, knowing that neither one of them were a hundred percent on this, but it was Peters and Shauna's choice at the end of the day.

The boys continued to go back and forth about it, til both of them looked up seeing Melissa standing there, with a eyebrow raised at the two of them. "You two care to tell me why, your both being noisy and arguing in the middle of the hallway? When theirs patients to take care of." Melissa told the both of them, waiting for a explanation as to why the two of them were going back and forth, about something. "Well?"

The boys shared a look, before looking back at Melissa. Not sure what to tell her or how to tell her, because there was no lying to her. Scott was the first to look at his mom, unsure how she'd react but he still told her anyway. "Sorry mom. Stiles and I were arguing, over Peter wanting to marry Shauna." Melissa face went serious, as she took in the information of Peter wanting to marry her only daughter. "Wait....hold on did you say marry?" Melissa asked her son, because marriage definitely wasn't Peters thing and it didn't sound like him at all.

"Peter is wanting to purpose to her. But I told Scott that I don't see how Peter could marry, or stay married with as psycho as he is. I don't even know how he's going to even handle having a child with Shauna. He's to unstable." Stiles said, still not trusting Peter in the slightest bit especially with him wanting to marry his friend like sister, even though their having a kid together.

"I agree with stiles on this one, but if he is wanting to marry her, then it's Shauna's choice. We may not like the choice or like Peter, but he is still the father of my grand child and I still love my daughter. Even if she is in love with a psycho, who tried to kill my son and his friends." Melissa said, before a patient's thing went off, letting her know that she was needed. "I gotta go, but I will talk to you guys more about this later." With that Melissa walked away to take care of a patient that needed her assistance.

Leaving Scott and stiles to themselves, but also leaving stiles a bit shocked at what Melissa had just said.