Saving Shauna part one

Once the wolves bane had been burned out of Peters wound, Scott and Derek tried to come up with a plan on how to get Shauna back. "How exactly are we going to get my sister back?" Scott asked Derek, as both of them tried to come up with a plan.

"We figure out where their holding her and get her out of there. Before something happens to her or the baby." Derek said, not sure how to take to the fact, that Shauna was now pregnant with his uncles child.

"I think I know where their holding her." Scott said, as he thought about it before looking at Derek. "We've been there before." He said, making Derek realize where she was being held. "Where he killed the omega." Derek said, before looking over at his uncle then back at Scott. "What do we do about your uncle?" Scott asked Derek.

Derek was thinking about it, he knew that his uncle would want to be there to rescue her, but with him being injured and slow to healing more so then normal, it wasn't wise for him to go along but Derek couldn't leave him with Deaton. "He will have to go along. He just won't be able to help." Derek told Scott, before looking back at his uncle who was already trying to get up off the table.

—————

"I'm guessing the father is Derek Hale?" Gerard questioned Shauna, only to get a glare and snap of her jaw in return as her eyes glowed purple. "You know nothing about the baby's father." Shauna snapped at Gerard, only to yelp as she got shocked again feeling the baby moving around unhappy.

"Oh but I do, I know it's a Hale child. Perhaps, it belongs to a certain older wolf." Gerard said with a smirk, as he watched her get a wolf look in her eyes along with showing her fangs at him. "I wonder, how he'd react to finding his pregnant mate injured and in pain."

Shauna now started to look worried for the baby. "You wouldn't." She said trying to hide the panic and fear, in her tone. "Oh, but I would." She heard him tell her, before crying out in pain again, as he shocked her again but this time he shocked her stomach.

"Okay. That's enough." Chris said, as he heard Alison walking into the room. He turned around to face her, before having the hunters let Shauna go. "What are you doing?" Gerard asked Chris.

"Not breaking code." Chris said, moving out of the way, as Shauna got free and went after Gerard til she sat a hand on her stomach starting to not feel so good.

Chris glared at his father, he wasn't okay with hurting a child like his father was especially a unborn child. "Alison don't." Chris shouted at his daughter, watching as she attacked Shauna and cut her side.

Shauna felt the blade cut her skin, she growled loudly before shoving Alison away from her, and moving back away from them. Putting pressure on her wound, wincing at the movement from the baby and from the wound in her side.

————

Derek and Scott made it to the location and saw the hunters, both of them got out of the car leaving Stiles and Issac to watch over Peter.

Peter looked upset yet worried that he couldn't go with them, to help get his mate back

Peter looked upset yet worried that he couldn't go with them, to help get his mate back. "So...Shauna's pregnant with your child?" Issac asked Peter, getting a confused yet shocked look from stiles. "What. Are you kidding me?" Stiles said, looking at Peter having a hard time believing it.

Peter didn't say anything, he just rolled his eyes and sat there waiting for them to get back with his mate, and unborn child. "No stiles. He's not kidding you, Shauna is pregnant with my child. And if any harm comes to them, there will be heck to pay." He told them.