Episode 5 - Save the last dance.

Our episode begins with Gwen walking down the street, blissfully unaware of what was happening not too far behind her on the empty road, her earphones blocking any sound from getting to her ears. We cut to two people inside of a car, the car swerving down the highway, trying to avoid hitting anything.

Teen 1: HEY, SLOW DOWN!

Teen 2: I CAN'T THE BREAKS AREN'T WORKING!

Both of the teens began to yell.

Teen 2: STOP YELLING!

Tenn 1: YOU STARTED IT!!!

Teen 2: OK, YOU TRY DRIVING!

As they race down the road, unable to stop they almost crash into Gwen, causing her to roll and hit the wall. She pulled out here earphone and began yelling.

Gwen: HEY, WHATCH WHERE YOUR DRIVING!

She then saw it's swerving pattern.

Gwen: wait, that's no joy ride. She ran into the back ally way as she activated the omnitrix, knowing nobody was watching her, she twisted the dial over to big chill, and she slammed down on the dial. The camera panned to the transformation background, the transformation happening in real time for the first time, we watch as big chill's blue patterns overtake her skin, her eyes growing and stretching as we plan to her back, the big chill wings bursting out and covering up the final transition to Big chill. She phased through a building, trying to catch up to the speeding car. The two teens inside screaming as if they never needed to breath. Gwen flew over them, shooting out ice blasts, trying to slow them down. She even managed to blast the engine, and while the engine did break, it caused the road to be covered in ice. The car began to swerve, causing it to begin to fall into the water. Gwen dashed into the water, before pulling out of it, creating a small road of ice, she would phase through the car and she pulled back on it, causing the car to slow down just in time. The two teens stepped out to find Gwen staring at the Car.

Teen 2: What is that thing?

Teen 1: who cares? It saved us. Thank you.

Gwen's wings folded and she immediately began eating the metal of the car.

Teen 2: HEY! what do you think you're doing?

Gwen turned her head at them and growled. The two teens began running and they dove into the water. Swimming away, just swimming away, screaming.

We then cut to the next morning, inside of Gwen's garage. Ben and Kevin inside of it, Kevin working on the car.

Ben: are you sure I can't help?

Kevin: after causing that infestation in my garage, no. not at all.

Ben: you just got lucky her parents are out of town for the weekend.

Kevin: and your folks are...?

Ben: mom's taking up the living room with her yoga. I'm just waiting for Elena to get here.

Kevin rolled out from under his car, then he rolled back under it, his undershirt showing some more dirt than his black shirt was. Ben just rolled his eyes as Gwen walked into the garage, stretching and yawning.

Ben: late night?

Gwen: karate went over when it was meant to end.

As she talked, she felt something flowing around her cheek. As she pulled it out, she looked at it, tilting her head slightly.

Ben: what's that?

Gwen: it must have been something I did as big chill.

Before ben could respond, Elena walked in, ship resting on her shoulder and back.