Episode 3 - Kevin's big score

We begin on a Dark knight. The only things being illuminated wear anything under the streetlamps. From this a silhouette could be seen running around and chasing down some rats. After a few moments the blast of a laser weapon can be heard and seen briefly illuminating the surrounding area. An alien steps into the light for the briefest moment revealing that he had many rat-like features, such as his feet and tail, however his hair was made up of many quills that formed into something like hair. He picked up the small rat and ate it whole, a slurping sound coming from his mouth. However, he immediately became a deer in headlights when he was shined at with some bright lights. However, as the camera cuts to the next shot we see that it's Kevin's black and green car's powerful headlights. The alien immediately calmed down and presented himself the best he could while only weaning a trench coat, a blue T-shirt and blue pants. His bright yellow eyes reflected the light from the headlights. He walked over to the car and waited for Kevin to roll down his window.

Argit: Kevin, buddy. I've been waiting for like an hour.

Kevin looked as stern as serious as he could, as he knew what he was looking for and new Argit would do anything to jack up the price of it.

Kevin: I said I'd be here and I'm here. What's your proposition?

Argit: why have you got to be a downer? After everything we've been through. Ain't cha glad to see your old running buddy.

Kevin rolled up his window to show he wasn't messing around. Argit then became desperate.

Argit: No wait, I got the tech you're looking for.

Kevin rolled down his window and Argit smirked.

Kevin: What makes you think I'm looking for anything?

Argit: come on Kevin, octagon vreedle says you've been vid messaging all the underground swappers. You're looking for a specific primo machine-o. And I've got it.

Kevin's voice seemed to get a slight bit of enjoyment, as if the facade he put on broke for a moment.

Kevin: for reals?

Argit the put on a hurt voice and began acting and posing dramatically.

Argit: oh, now your listing, now that I can do something for you?

He flipped up his flip phone and began pressing on its keypad.

Argit: you are so off my contact list man.

He began to walk into the dark alleyway where his body was shrouded in shadows, Kevin slowly followed in his car. Making sure Argit couldn't easily attack him or run away.

Kevin: come on Argit, you've burned me on so many deals so many times it made me forget just how tight you are.

Argit stopped walking and he seemed genuinely touched by Kevin's words. However, Kevin continued to keep his tough guy act, keeping Argit at arm's length.

Argit: Kev, buddy. You know I can't stay mad at you.

The pair fist bumped, Kevin getting a smile on his face.

Argit: not when there's money involved.

Kevin: so, let's see it.

Argit winced as he knew Kevin wasn't going to be happy with what he was about to say.

Argit: I don't get it, got it. But I can make the connection with the guy who does have it.

Kevin looked mad.

Argit: I have to wonder though, how much will it cost ya?

Cut to later that morning where the trio were in the trailer park from episode one. Ben and Gwen sat around a table with two smoothies on said table with Gwen messing around with the omnitrix.